1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SakuraLee

May 16, 2008

1. SakuraLee bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation wiht prompt payment, thanks!

2. SakuraLee organized order of minimee. Lovely and friendly organizer and she answered all my messages quickly and politely. A real pleasure to deal with, thanks so much! :D
      I recommend her highly and I'd love to deal with her again!
      Thank you again!;)

3. partispated in the Kakashi minimee order, Sakura was on top of it all the way. Great order, communication et al. She also did a souldoll eye order for us too. Also great!

4. I participated in the kakashi MNM group order as well X3
      She answered fast, kept us well informed and organized everything perfecty well, I highly recommend her!
      Thanks so much X3

5. ;D apparently he came in all good and well :D Had my mom chck him over :D

the split was smooth n wonderful communication good shipment time good Lovely!!!:aheartbea :D Thanks so much I'd work with again anytime :D
      Thanks - Silver

6. I'm actually on vacation, but I did receive the eyes that I went in on a split for SOOM's Heliot God Master. Was well informed during the long wait and once the order was in, my items were sent quickly. Totally would split with her again if the chance arises.

7. Bought A gentle Soori from SakuraLee on extended layaway. VERY nice person to deal with, great communication, and excellent packer/shipper!

8. I was in a group order for a Heliot which was awesome organized by SakuraLee!!
      shes so nice and was great with communication, and the hooves were packages fantastically!

thank you :)

9. I joined on a group order for an Heliot to get the shoes organizated by SakuraLee and it was a real pleasure to dealing with her. Always kept me informed on any new about our order, always nice and friendly when communicating and when she got my shoes fastly sent them to me ^^ !!. I have no doubt that i will gladly deal with her in future if she allows me to do so.

Thank you sooo much for everything sweetie ^^ !!

10. SakuraLee handled a Heliot split I was in - she made sure my bow & arrow arrived quickly, which included packing it extra-extra carefully! Even though it seems breakable, it got here in perfect condition.

11. I was in SakuraLee's split she organised for heliot, recieving the master hands and wig.
      She organized it beautifully, was very understanding and had very prompt shipping of the items once they arrived.

12. Sold some SD underwear to SakuraLee and was overall a super transaction. Was paid promptly and informed when she got her items. Would love to deal with again, thank you! :)

13. I participated in a minimee go, she kept us informed and answered questions quickly.
      My package arrived well packed too.
      Highly recommended!:)

14. SakuraLee bought a pair of Naruto shoes from me^^
      She is very friendly and payed very fast~
      The business goes so well and I`m very happy to deal with her=)

Thanks again!

15. SakuraLee is an absolute pleasure to work with. She ran the Kakashi Minimee group order. She maintained excellent communication during the entire process by keeping us informed every step of the way. Shipped him super fast and with TLC. Arigatou, sweetie! :aheartbea

16. I've shared a five months long Soom's split with Sakuralee and she was very helpfull. She send me news and emails for getting in touch. This long split has been succesfully done ^_^ thank you very very much!

17. SakuraLee bought doll outfits from me. Very good communication and prompt payment ,thanks!

18. Omgosh, I bought a KDF Sleeping Cherry doll from SakuraLee and she was so nice! Communication was awesome and she was quick with shipping! She was even patient enough with me to do a pretty long layaway and I am so happy with this seller and my new dolly <3 Thanks soo much again!

19. I purchased a pair of acrylic eyes from SakuraLee, they arrived in perfect condition and were shipped very quickly.
      Thanks!
      :)

20. I bought a pair of eyes from SakuraLee. She was extremely friendly, responded quickly, and sent the eyes fast. They only problem was there needed to be more packaging, for my eyes arrived scratched. But I don't blame SakuraLee for that really. I still think she's a good seller. *nods*