1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sakuya86

Jul 17, 2009

1. ******************

2. Sakuya86 bought some fishnets from me, she paid quickly and was lovely to make the transaction with, thanks! :chocoberry

3. I sold a single brown eye to Sakuya86. Payment was quick and everything went great. Thank you very much!

4. Sakuya86 bought a white leather outfit from me, payment was fast, she let me know as soon as it arrived!!!!!!!! A+++++ buyer lol:) =^.^=

5. Sakuya86 bought a blue yukata from me and it was a perfect transaction--great communication, fast payment, and overall she was very pleasant to deal with. Thank you!:aheartbea

6. Sold a blue crocheted MSD jacket to Sakuya86. PMs were quick, communication excellent, and she paid immediately when she got my PayPal information. Definitely an excellent buyer and I would happily sell to her in the future!

7. Sakuya86 bought a pair of msd Rocker jeans from me, she was super cool, & paid when she said she would1 I recommened her highly in the DoA marketplace!!!! Thanks again, & enjoy!:D

8. ~Positive~
      Sakuya86 bought a MSD size t-shirt from me. Paid quickly, answers pms promptly and is very nice to work with.

Thank you,
      ~Shannon

9. I sold Sakuya86 some items. She was very pleasant and easy to communicate with. Her payment arrived swiftly as well. Thanks for a great transaction. :)

10. I sold a pair of eyes to Sakuya86. Veryfriendly, good communication and paid super fast!
      Thanks! :)

11. Sakuya86 took a couple of freebies off my hands and let me know right when they arrived. ^__^ Always appreciated. <3

12. Positive, Sakuya bought me a wig, I have nothing bad to say the transaction was great^^

13. I bought an Angel of Dream MSD WS boy body from Sakuya86 and everything went smoothly. She kept me updated, and was a pleasure to work with.

14. Sakuya86 bought some MSD shorts from me. She was great at communication, paid quickly, and told me when they arrived/left feedback quickly. Great transaction, A++!

15. I did a free faceup for Sakuya86 and she was soo nice and a pleasure to work with! Very easy to get in touch with and all around awesome customer!!!~ Thank you for choosing me to do your faceup!!!~

16. Sakuya86 bought a yukata from me again, and like before the transaction ran perfectly. She has my full confidence as a customer. Thanks for buying from Aria Dear! :)

17. Sold a pair of pants to Sakuya86. Great transaction, good communication. Thanks!

18. I sold SD bloomers to her. Fast payment and nice communication. Recommended buyer!! :)

19. I bought an MSD plaid man's shirt from Sakuya86's for sale thread. Great item, looks great, sent promptly. Very nice person and would deal with again. Thank you ^^

20. Bought a wig from her. it went smoothly. I will buy from this member again. Thanks so much!~ <333 She was very fun to talk too.