1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Salina

Sep 12, 2006

1. I bought a boy's shirt from Salina. The shirt is gorgeous and beautifully made!

Very good communication! It was an excellent transaction! Highly recommend! :fangirl:

2. Stunning shirts for the big guys! Communication was great, and she shipped very soon. If it wasn't for slow mail, the two shirts I ordered would have arrived right away. Beautiful, beautiful work!!!

3. I ordered a head from Salina and it came here in 3 days and was in perfect condition, thank you very much, I'd love to do business with you again ^^

4. I joined a Minimee group order run by Salina, and she was absolutely wonderful every step of the way - also bought a jacket from her, and despite a delay from the factory, it arrived amazingly fast once shipped - I would definitely buy through Salina again :D Thankyou!

5. I was in a group order run by Salina for a HIDE jacket and it was awesome! She kept the thread up to date on the status of the order and was very prompt and friendly with PMs! Thank you so much!

6. Salina ran a GO for a minimee hide head. She was the best! So professional and very prompt with everything. Def. recommend!!!

7. I purchased a D.I.M Persia head from Salina. She was great about communication, and shipping was incredibly fast! I paid on a Tuesday and the head arrived the following Saturday morning. It was in perfect condition, just as she had described in her Marketplace thread. I am very satisfied with my doll head and I would definitely buy from her again! :)

8. I bought an amazing and gorgeous corset from Salina. It is really well made!
      She is a great seller and artist!
      Thank you sooo much!

9. I bought a Juri 05' head from Salina. Brilliant transaction all around , Thank you ^__^

10. Bought a custom corset set from Salina, it's so beautifully made!
      Just perfect for my girl, and so reasonably priced too-
      I'll definitely buy from her again!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

11. I bought a shirt and stockings from Salina.
      The shipping was fast, communication perfect....and the items.. *_______*
      They are just too amazing to describe <3
      Salina's skill is the best! <3

12. I ordered a gorgeous shirt from Salina. Everything went smoothly and I'd happily do business with her again!. :)

13. I had joined in a group order organized by Salina. Everything was smooth sailing. ^^ She kept updates on the order and is a pleasant person to do business with. ^__^

14. I ordered a custom-made corset set from Salina for my new doll. Her communication was friendly and prompt, and she gave me a tracking number after shipping so that I could keep an eye on my package as it made its way here from Hong Kong! It arrived yesterday and it looks just beautiful -- I can't wait for my doll to get home so I can try it on her. Thanks, Salina!

15. Great communication, fast shipping and lovely lovely ensemble, definitly recommended!

16. I cannot RAVE about Salina enough. I commissioned a Lingerie set from her and it is beyond words BEAUTIFUL. The craftsmanship, style..everything is amazing. It was shipped so fast and neatly packaged. I'm a FAN of Salina. :)

~Meee

17. Salina is wonderful :kitty1
      I traded my lati aida head with her amakusa head
      Great experience for me :XD: and what a wonderful transaction ! :)
      She's also really kind cos at first i think i wouldnt be able to sent the head for about weeks but she said it was fine and she hold him for me :D:D a very good seller/trader that is very flexible :kitty2 (although i ended up sending him next few days :sweat)

She also sent out the head very quickly, too :XD:

i'll come and edit once i go back home and open the box for amakusa :)

18. I bought a LUTS Yder head from Salina and it was a wonderful transaction! She was very patient, helpful and friendly throughout. The head arrived very promptly in excellent condition, and was very carefully packed. Very happy with the buy!! Thanks again!!!

19. Salina is a fantastic seller! Communication was always friendly and lightning-fast to come, as was the commissioned item itself. I was amazed! Not only is she a great seller, but she is an absolute sweetheart and I can't wait to see what other beautiful creations I might purchase from her Marketplace store. :D thanks again, Salina! <3

20. I purchased a gorgeous corset set for one of my girls from Salina. I love it, its gorgeous and my girl look incredible in it. Thank you so much Salina.
      You will be hearing from me again :). Great communication and fast delivery :)