1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Salina

Sep 12, 2006

1. I bought a Little Junior Icarus from Salina. She was helpful and answered all my questions. The doll was exactly as she described, she shipped him ultra-fast and he arrived packed safely.

Thanks for everything!

2. Salina bought a doll head from me. She paid fast, and communication was excellent and friendly. I would highly recommend her without any worries. A lovely person!

Thank you Salina!!!

MaryT :)
      anguilla

3. I commissioned a kimono from Salina. Communicaton was friendly and quick, the kimono was made in the timeframe she told me, and it arrived quickly. The quality is superb, it´s one of the most beautiful kimonos I ever got for my boys :) Thank you so much, Salina, it was a pleasure doing business with you again!!

4. Bought a Wig from Salina. Communication was great. she provided extra photos for me with no problem and mailed it quickly, providing me with a tracking number immediately. :]

It was a very smooth transaction overall and I would gladly do business with her again! Thank you again! :]

5. I bought a lovely Dollfie Dream H01 from Salina. She was communicative and friendly throughout and the sale was quick and pleasant :) I definitely recommend her as a seller!

6. Wonderful seller. Great communication and really fast shipping :)

7. I bought a Dolfie Dream body 1st version from Salina and she was an angel!
      The body arrived promptly after I paid for the body and in perfect condition!

Salina is a 5 star seller! I recommend her!
      Thank you very very much, Salina!

8. she/he was very patient! i really liked what i got! YAY! i need to ost my arrival pics noew!

9. Great transaction. I bought a wig from Salina. She was quick with communication and quick to post the wig. It arrived today and it's perfect. Thanks so much!

10. I bought some great eyes from her. It was a very easy and pleasant transaction

11. I bought a VOLKS SWD Kira head from Salina. She was very friendly and easy to deal with. The head Arrived in just a few days in great condition as described:D I couldn't be happier! I would definitely recommend her to others, and would love to do business with her in the future^^

12. perfect transaction!
      I bought a Volks head from Salina,great photos, communication and shipping
      excellent DOA seller

13. I bought a Leeke Dollga Arien head from Saline and I couldn't be any happier. She kept up very good communication and was prompt with shipping! The head looks exactly, if not better, as pictured in the sales thread. Would love to buy from her again, thanks!

14. I bought a Kamui minimee head from Saline and am very happy with the transaction.

All correspondence was fast and it was posted right after payment, arrived very quickly to me.

Thanks!

:fangirl:

15. I comissioned another kimono from Salina, and as before, the kimono is marvelous. Perfect quality and workmanship. She is totally friendly im pms and a joy to deal with. Thank you so much!

16. I joined a Soom Alk split run by Salina. She was super prompt with contact, let me know all the time where the split was, and PM'd when she receved the doll, then shipped my head right away and well protected. She is great to deal with, and I'd do another split any time. Thank you so much!

17. I just three corsets set they are gorgeous and very well made, thank you so much

18. I joined Salinas Soom Alk Split for Alk's wig and everything went smoothly. I got prompt updates during the time we were waiting for Alk to ship out and the wig got shipped out really quick after Alk had arrived to Salina. Highly recommended! :)

19. Great and sweet seller. Her lingerie are perfect, very well made. Fast shipping. Highly recommended!
      Thank you very much!

20. I did a Custom House go with Salina. It went great.