Feedback for SaltedPretzel

Dec 17, 2020

1. #1 SaltedPretzel, Dec 17, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    2. I bought a Leeke wig from SaltedPretzel and it was packaged nicely and communication was good!

3. @SaltedPretzel bought a pukifee Bonnie + accessories from me and she was an absolute gem! Patient, friendly and very prompt with her payment, her communication was excellent and she let me know right away when the package arrived. I highly recommend her as a buyer! :)

4. SaltedPretzel purchased some eyes from me. Paid quickly, very friendly communication, a total pleasure to do business with. Thank you!

5. SaltedPretzel purchased a Bobobie Elfkin from me and was quite pleasant to deal with, being patient with me as I took and uploaded an additional photo and typed information as well as quick to pay. I would gladly do business again. Thank you so much for adopting him!

6. SaltedPretzel purchased a TDF Gretel from me and the transaction was great! Awesome communication, very friendly, and paid quickly! Thank you so much!

7. SaltedPretzel bought a Luts HDF Madeleine from me, and it was a wonderful transaction! Prompt, friendly communication and quick payment. She's a great buyer that I'd be more than happy to deal with again. :)

8. SaltedPretzel hired me to sand, restring, and suede her Resinsoul Ya. She was wonderful to work with! Fast payment, pre-paid shipping label, great communication and patient. I'd happily work for her again.
      Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

9. SaltedPretzel purchased an Aimerai big baby from me and also purchased all the extra clothing I had in that size. She is a pleasure to chat with and paid very quickly. Also let me know when the doll arrived and sent a pic of her in her new home. We have previously also traded before and I have purchased items from her before as well. Always lovely transactions <3

10. SaltedPretzel purchased a doll body from me. They were very friendly and fast about communicating. They also paid promptly, and were a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend, and would be happy to do business with again!