1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SaltedPretzel

Dec 17, 2020

1. Hi! Please leave your feedback here if you've had a transaction with me.

#1 SaltedPretzel, Dec 17, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    2. I bought a Leeke wig from SaltedPretzel and it was packaged nicely and communication was good!

3. @SaltedPretzel bought a pukifee Bonnie + accessories from me and she was an absolute gem! Patient, friendly and very prompt with her payment, her communication was excellent and she let me know right away when the package arrived. I highly recommend her as a buyer! :)

4. SaltedPretzel purchased some eyes from me. Paid quickly, very friendly communication, a total pleasure to do business with. Thank you!

5. SaltedPretzel purchased a Bobobie Elfkin from me and was quite pleasant to deal with, being patient with me as I took and uploaded an additional photo and typed information as well as quick to pay. I would gladly do business again. Thank you so much for adopting him!

6. SaltedPretzel purchased a TDF Gretel from me and the transaction was great! Awesome communication, very friendly, and paid quickly! Thank you so much!

7. SaltedPretzel bought a Luts HDF Madeleine from me, and it was a wonderful transaction! Prompt, friendly communication and quick payment. She's a great buyer that I'd be more than happy to deal with again. :)

8. SaltedPretzel hired me to sand, restring, and suede her Resinsoul Ya. She was wonderful to work with! Fast payment, pre-paid shipping label, great communication and patient. I'd happily work for her again.
      Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

9. SaltedPretzel purchased an Aimerai big baby from me and also purchased all the extra clothing I had in that size. She is a pleasure to chat with and paid very quickly. Also let me know when the doll arrived and sent a pic of her in her new home. We have previously also traded before and I have purchased items from her before as well. Always lovely transactions <3

10. SaltedPretzel purchased a doll body from me. They were very friendly and fast about communicating. They also paid promptly, and were a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend, and would be happy to do business with again!

11. SaltedPretzel purchased some eyes from me. Great communicator, quick payment - thanks a bunch!

12. I traded my Volks Nagisa for SaltedPretzel's Resinsoul Ya. They answered all my questions and provided all the photos I asked for in a quick and friendly manner, they shipped on the agreed upon date, and they were very understanding when I was a few days late because I was snowed in. Doll was packaged well & all communication was great. This is my second transaction with SaltedPretzel and I highly recommend them!

13. SaltedPretzel adopted a Volks Yo-SD Suzuna from me. Communications were quick and friendly and they let me know when she arrived. Super smooth transaction, I would highly recommend SaltedPretzel as a buyer!

14. SaltedPretzel bought a pair of 16mm eyes from me, and the transaction was very smooth. Communication was friendly and clear, payment was very prompt. I am happy to recommend SaltedPretzel as a buyer :)

15. I sold a Volks YoSD wig to SaltedPretzel. Excellent communication, swift payment, and an overall smooth transaction.

Thanks, and enjoy!

16. SaltedPretzel bought a MSD skirt from me and was a pleasure to work with! Her messages and payment were fast and she was very courteous through our transaction. Thanks again for being so sweet!

17. SaltedPretzel bought my Volks Liz. They paid me when I sent the invoice, we’re very nice to talk to and let me know when they got the doll.
      Thankyou very much.

18. SaltedPretzel purchased a ComiBaby Hani from me and the transaction was fantastic!! Very easy to deal with, payment was made exactly with the terms we agreed. Couldn't ask for a better person to deal with. Thanks SaltedPretzel for everything :)

19. I purchased an SDC Mina from @SaltedPretzel , They were WONDERFUL! Very kind and understanding, and patient! They let me make an offer to bring her home, they seem like a very kind person! I would 100% Buy from them again, thank you so much!! <3

20. This time around I get to give glowing Seller feedback for SaltedPretzel to go with the previous Buyer feedback from our last transaction. I bought a Volks SDM Momo with extras from SaltedPretzel and everything was perfect! Communications were quick and very friendly, I was offered my choice of shipping methods, and Momo arrived very quickly and well packed for a safe trip.