1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Salvagore

Jan 22, 2010

1. Hello! If I have bought from or sold to you, please leave feedback here. :)
    2. I purchased a Luts Lu-Wen from Salvagore and everything went smoothly. Salvagore was wonderful and allowed
      a longer layaway! I would definitely recommend this seller: quick responses, lovely doll, fast and carefully wrapped
      shipping. The transaction couldn't have gone any better. I would buy from her again!!!
    3. If there's one word to describe Salvagore, it would be: FANTABULARTASTIC!!

I did a long layaway with her, for a Luts CP Moon, starting in February. I made my payments with her every two weeks or so, and her communication was always top notch! She got back to me ASAP - even though we're continents apart. Salvagore was a total sweetheart, and even went as far as contacting the mail carriers to find out about my package.

Overall, I cannot sing more praise about her. She was an excellent seller from the start to the end. Lightning fast shipping, and a great pleasure to do business with.

Thank you so much, Salvagore, for letting me bring Logan home. :3