1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Salvation_jane

Jun 3, 2006

1. Great transaction! fast communication and the eyes were just as described and lovely. Packaging was very good as well.

Thanks so much!

2. Just received my Ginorolo eyes from her shes super to deal with

I can highly reccomend. I have done many purchases with Salvation_Jane always a pleasure

3. I bought shoes from her, and it came quickly. The PM responses, and the shipping was done nicely. I would definitely do business with her again.:) Thanks Again for the wonderful shoes.

4. I recently bought a Volks MSD coat from Salvation_Jane and it was absolutely what I was looking for! Awesome transaction!

Thanks!

5. I purchased 3 items from Salvation_jane and they arrived super quick. It was a perfect transaction and we great communication. Thank you!

6. Great seller, I bougt 2 outfits from her and they arrived fast and in great condition, highly recommended!!!!
      Thank you very much!

7. I just wanted to say that salvation_jane bought my Lati Miel last year, and she was wonderful. Fast payment, great communication. I would definately recommend her to anyone as a buyer. Thank you!!

8. I had a nice transaction with salvation_jane. Shes is a wonderful (and honest) person to deal with.

It was a pleasure to buy from you salvation_jane~:)

9. I bought some Pocket Fairy outfits from salvation_jane. She responded very quickly to my PMs and was very nice to do business with. Thank you so much!

10. Salvation_jane bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

11. I recently bought a BittenBefore hoodie from salvation_jane. She was easy to communicate with, letting me know when my payment was received and again when the hoodie was mailed out. It was sent out the next business day, packaged carefully, and arrived perfectly. It was like it was brand new, exactly as described. I was very impressed. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy something from her again :D

12. Lightening-fast shipping, great communication, GREAT seller! Thank so much! :)

13. Another awesome transaction with salvation_jane, thanks!

14. Just received the items purchased from Salvation_jane ^_^. Salvation_jane was friendly and has kept me updated with the shipping status.

Thank you, Salvation_jane, for this smooth transaction!

15. Just received the items from Salvation_jane :D
      2 butterfly tops and lolita MSD boots - great condition (love them)

I have to thank you, too, Salvation_jane, for this smooth transaction!

16. I bought two pairs of eyes from Salvation_jane and she was wonderful to deal with. She shipped super fast and kept up great communication. Definitely a recommended seller. :)

17. I bought a small lot of MSD-sized clothing from salvation_jane. A great transaction. Shipping was quick and cheap. The clothes are all very cute, and they smell nice and clean, too. ;)

18. I bought a lovely outfit. It was a great transaction - good communication and very pleasant.

19. I had another wonderful transaction with Salvation Jane. Communication was perfect and she provides very fast shipping. I highly recommend Salvation Jane, she is a real doll!

20. Bought a wig from Salvation_jane and she shipped it right along to me and it was quite a lovely transaction! Thanks!