1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sam-I-Am

Dec 29, 2011

1. Leave feedback for any transactions with me!
      Thank you! U vU

2. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Sam-I-Am purchased a cute Angel of Dream Aiai boy from me. The communication was fantastic and the payment was fast! I would recommend her to anybody and would deal with her again! Thank you very much for adopting him! :aheartbea

3. Sam-I-Am purchased a doll from me and the transaction can't be more perfect! Great communication and fast payment! Will deal with her again :)

4. It's very unpleasant to have to leave flaky feedback and I have avoided doing so until now. The reason for changing my mind is the current debate on flaky feedback in the forum which has emphasised the necessity.

In January I agreed to buy the default Doll Chateau Hugh outfit from Sam-I-Am. There were a number of pm's until we agreed a price and I made it quite clear from the outset that I was in the UK. Two days after I asked for payment details Sam-I-Am suddenly turned round and said she was no longer able to ship internationally. I was extremely disappointed.

5. Bought a headback from me and evertyhing went fine. :D Great buyer!

6. I purchased a Doll Chateau Colin from Sam-I-Am. Great transaction from start to finish! She responded quickly and was friendly and polite as I asked my questions ^^ The doll was shipped very quickly and arrived exactly as described. Thank you so much! I would definitely work with again :)

7. I purchased a pair of Dollzone hands from Sam-I-Am, and the transaction was perfect. Communication was swift and courteous, and the hands were packed well and shipped promptly. I'd gladly purchase from Sam-I-Am again. Thank you!

8. Bought a doll from this lovely lady. Communication was wonderful and the doll was packed well.

No complaints~