1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sam_darko

Aug 18, 2013

1. I purchased a pair of MSD boots from sam_darko. Very fast replies and fast shipment. Everything is in perfect condition, thank you very much! A+

2. I bought an MSD wig and dress from Sam_darko and the whole transaction was perfect! Definitely recommend seller! Thanks again! <3

3. Bought a wig from Sam_Darko. No complaints whatsoever!

4. I purchased some MSD clothing from Sam_Darko and am very pleased. The items arrived quickly, and were exactly as advertised. Would happily do business again!

5. I purchased a wig from sam_darko. Communication was prompt and friendly and she shipped the wig very quickly and well-packaged. Would definitely buy from again!

6. I purchased a shirt for SD17 from sam_darko~ Wonderfully kind and communicative, I received everything promptly in order, very pleased! Thank you very much for a pleasant transaction. ^^

7. Positive! - I contacted sam_darko about doing a possible trade (some of my SD clothing for 2 of her MSD tops)! The trade was such a smooth and easy transaction with great communication throughout! Everything arrived today in beautiful condition, packaged very well! I would absolutely trade (or buy from) again in the future!!

8. I bought clothing from Sam_darko and was very happy. Quick response and shipping. Would happily do business again!

9. Friendly. Fast. Generous. I purchased a wig from Sam_darko and the communication was great. When I made mistakes with the payment, she was very understanding and accommodating. She sold the wig at an unbelievably good price and it arrived in perfect condition. I would look for an excuse just to do business with her again!

10. Bought 2 stands for msd dolls from Sam who was super nice and only charged me for shipping since she didn't need them, anyway, super nice of her and I really appreciate it! I definitely recommend Sam =)

11. I had a trade with sam_darko, the Minifee shoes I got fit perfectly, just as described. Flawless transaction :)

12. she had listed a free wig, you just pay shipping, and i was happy to snag it since i had a new tiny in need of a wig and with a doll on layaway money was tight...

she not only sent the freebie wig but a second even nicer freebie wig that one of my boys simply adores! that was super nice of her and i still cant believe she did something so kind! i recommend sam_darko to all buyers and sellers!

13. I sold 2 wigs to sam_darko and the transaction was really smooth. :) Quick payment, good communication throughout. Excellent buyer, thank you!

14. I sold a wig to sam_darko and the transaction was a breeze. Fast payment and great communication. A+ buyer!

15. Sold a Feeple60 head to sam. Perfect buyer, prompt payment and great communication.

16. sam_darko participated in my Mako GO. All payments were made on time and communication was great. Highly recommended~

17. I bought a wig from sam_darko, shipping was fast and she was a pleasure to talk to! Would absolutely do business with again! Thank you!

18. I bought a doll from sam_darko including a partial trade and I couldn't be happier with this transaction. The doll arrived super well wrapped and in perfect conditions, and Sam was very friendly and understanding with my request for the shipping, and the communication was excellent. Also the shipping was very quick.

This was one of the best transactions I've had in the marketplace and I would happily do business with Sam again ^_^
      thank you so much!

19. Sam_darko joined my latest Makoeyes GO. She was an excellent participant~! She paid on time and had excellent communication. I wouldn't hesitate to have her in another one of my GOs~!

20. I sold some hands to sam_darko. Payment was prompt, communication was clear, and she let me know as soon as the hands arrived. Many thanks!