Feedback for Samanthafaye

Mar 3, 2016

1. Hey there :)
      Please leave your buying/selling feedback for me here!
      Thank you!

2. I sold a FL glamour bust to SamanthaFaye, and she was wonderful! Fast transaction, and she notified me as soon as she received the bust. Would definitely do business with her again. :)

3. SamanthaFaye is a great and prompt to pay buyer. I sold her a Sia event small bust. She was super easy and quick to communicate with. I would do business with her anytime as a buyer or seller. Thank you. (=

4. SamanthaFaye recently bought a Minifee Liria head from me. She responded quickly and was super nice during the whole transaction. I would highly recommend her to anyone! I'd do business with her again anytime. Thank you! :XD:

5. SamanthaFaye purchased a minifee Fairyland Liria sp head in tan skin from me about a week ago ^^ .

She paid in an split of an eye and was super sweet and patient while talking to me ^^. Also, kindly, let me know when she received her package at home ^^ as soon as she got it.

It's been a real pleasure to be able to dealing with her and I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so !.

Thank you so much sweetie <3 !!