1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Samhain

Apr 15, 2008

1. Heyloo,
      If you have bought anything, or sold anything to me, please leave feedback here.
      Thank you,
      Sam.

2. Samhain purchased some Msd clothes from me, the transaction went smoothly and Sam was a absolute pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Sam as a buyer. Thanks again! :)

3. Sam bought my AOD 1/4 doll from me, he paid straight away, kept in touch throughout and was an absolute pleasure to deal with, so much so hes becoming a friend :)

4. Aaaw, shucks... :blush

5. Samhain bought a sweater from me, and was a great buyer. Payment was very prompt, with great communication. Thank you again! :D

6. Sam bought a dress from me and she was great to work with. She paid quickly and was fast to answer my pms. I look forward to hearing from her again in the future. :fangirl:

7. Sam bought a MSD carrier from me at a doll meet ^^ Really nice to talk to and really friendly!

8. I bought a jumper from samhain, msd size and it arrived the day after i paid! Great communicator, what a star! :)

9. I bought an Aod-body from Samhain, it was a most pleasant transaction! Fast response to pms, very kind and polite, and the body was shipped quick and arrived very well packed. Can only recommend! Thank you so much for a very pleasant transaction :)