1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for samhan

Jun 29, 2007

1. I bought a kiss head to samhan and it was a very perfect transaction, wonderful communication, fast shipment!
      just perfect!! Thanks again:fangirl:

2. Bought a shirt from samhan. She was lovely to speak to, shipped quickly and the shirt was an absolute bargain! Thanks!

3. Bought a shirt from Samhan, very good communication, fast shipment, thank you so much!

4. I bought a beautifull wig from samhan ... a very nice contact and such a fast shipping. I am very impressed and lucky!!! Thanks a lot, dear!

5. I bought a set of eyes (very cool) from Samhan, and she was very nice, and shipped them out quickly.

Thanks!

6. I bought a wig from Samhan, it is in very good condition, very good packed,
      very good communication, fast shipment, A+++++
      thank you! :D

7. I sold a MSdoll Drayton head to samhan. She was very nice, answered fast and everything went perfectly. Thank you so much, samhan!

8. Sold 3 customized handmade furwigs to samhan. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

9. samhan bought a trench coat from me. Everything went smoothly and samhan was very easy to communicate and work with. Hope you enjoy it!

10. I did a face-up on samhan's adorable MS Drayton. She is a lovely and friendly person and I would definitely work with her again :)

11. I bought a doll from Samhan, she shipped him quickly, good communication and she even included some little free gifts!
      Perfect transaction, very happy, Thank you so much! :)

12. I bought a doll from Samhan.:)
      She is a very friendly and helping person. Great communication, super fast shipping, and she even included a free hat for my little girl Soso. I definitely reccomend her to all buyers!
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

13. I bought some lovely clothes and they came very quickly in perfect shape. <3

14. samhan bought some BJD props from me :)
      communications had been great and payment was prompt!
      Transaction went very smoothly! Thank you!

15. samhan bought a wig from me, was really friendly, polite and paid promptly. samhan then let me know once it had arrived so I could leave feedback!

16. I purchased a SD dress from samhan and she was wonderful to do business with! I would definitely buy from her again :)

17. Samhan purchased two pairs of eyes from me and it was a great transaction. Payment was swift and communication was great throughout the purchase. I'd definitely recommend samhan as a buyer!

18. I bought 2 crobidoll shirts from Samhan, the communication and transaction was fantastic, shipping was fast received in less than a week from overseas. I would definitely do business again!

19. Purchased a pair of doll boots for Samhan, perfect transaction - communication fast, item received timely and in great condition. Thanks so much! :)

20. I bought a BJD jeans from Samhan. Jeans are in perfect condition and super cool :D
      Amazing communication, fast and safe shipment. Thank you, dear! :)