1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sami

Mar 29, 2010

1. Post feedback for me here, if I've bought something from you, or vice versa! :)
    2. Sami ordered a fur wig from me and was a lovely customer! Friendly and efficient communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a recommended buyer, thanks for a great transaction!
    3. Sami ordered some custom eyes from me, it was a perfect transaction! There was great communication, fast payment, I highly recommend dealing with Sami! Thank you very much ^__^
    4. Sami purchased a DZ Floy head from me. Payment was fast and let me know when he arrived safely.
    5. Doing business with Sami was a great experience. She bought some SD girl shoes from me and the communication was fast and fun! She paid quickly and let me know when the shoes arrived, a total pleasure. :D
    6. Sami bought the Impldoll Adela that I was selling here on the marketplace. :) She was very fast with paying and easy to talk to. She was also very understanding since I have no transportation to the post office. The whole transaction was smooth and easy. Will definitely work with her again. :) Tell your sister I said enjoy Sami. ^ ^
    7. Look at my profile picture :D
      Yep, that's the doll. I'm Sami's little sister that she bought Adela for. My precious rainbow baby is named Aisling now, and I ABSOLUTELY adore her. Her faceup is beautiful and she is my favorite BJD I've ever owned. (Best impulse buy ever.) I found this thread and I just wanted to thank you for letting me own this beautiful girl!