1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sami

Mar 29, 2010

1. Post feedback for me here, if I've bought something from you, or vice versa! :)

2. Sami ordered a fur wig from me and was a lovely customer! Friendly and efficient communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a recommended buyer, thanks for a great transaction!

3. Sami ordered some custom eyes from me, it was a perfect transaction! There was great communication, fast payment, I highly recommend dealing with Sami! Thank you very much ^__^

4. Sami purchased a DZ Floy head from me. Payment was fast and let me know when he arrived safely.

5. Doing business with Sami was a great experience. She bought some SD girl shoes from me and the communication was fast and fun! She paid quickly and let me know when the shoes arrived, a total pleasure. :D

6. Sami bought the Impldoll Adela that I was selling here on the marketplace. :) She was very fast with paying and easy to talk to. She was also very understanding since I have no transportation to the post office. The whole transaction was smooth and easy. Will definitely work with her again. :) Tell your sister I said enjoy Sami. ^ ^

7. Look at my profile picture :D
      Yep, that's the doll. I'm Sami's little sister that she bought Adela for. My precious rainbow baby is named Aisling now, and I ABSOLUTELY adore her. Her faceup is beautiful and she is my favorite BJD I've ever owned. (Best impulse buy ever.) I found this thread and I just wanted to thank you for letting me own this beautiful girl!