Feedback for SAN

Jun 15, 2008

1. Hi, I've mainly done all my business on ebay under ihappylady.
      Starting here and loving it!
      Please post your feedback for me if we do any buying, selling or trading. Thanks!

2. SAN bought my Puki Mary. She paid promptly, communicated perfectly, and overall was just wonderful to deal with. :fangirl: I highly recommend her as a buyer! :D

3. San bought my Lati Pury. She was a great buyer, and I'd love to do business with her again sometime!

4. San recently purchased a YO-SD outfit from me and was a complete pleasure to deal with. :)

Prompt, pleasant PMs, quick payment - and she let me know when the outfit arrived - perfect! :)

5. SAN purchased a MNM Jackson Rathbone head from me, and she was an absolute dream to work with! Lightning FAST payment, and she let me know right away when her package arrived...I would love to work with her again :)

6. SAN bought my DIM body. She paid fast and was easy to communicate with and get info to and from. I hope she is very happy with her new body and it works for her floating head. :D

7. SAN purchased a MNM head from me through the MP - I placed the head on hold for the time requested and payment was made exactly when she said it would. She was a pleasure to exchange PM's with and she let me know as soon as the head arrived. All up it was a super smooth transaction and I look forward to future ones..... Many Thanks!!