1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sand3

Jul 17, 2009

1. Ah, I guess I need one of these things... Uh... Here I be! I am Sand3!

2. Sand3 bought an SD/MSD violin from me and for being a first time market place buyer, he/she was perfect. ^^ Transaction was very smooth, fast payment, and kept in communication. I highly recommend!

3. I bought wings from sand3 ! She has been very sweet, sent the wings quickly and answer nicely to all my messages. The wings are gorgeous on my msd and they could also fit a sd. the system with magnets is easy to put on a doll and is perfect when you want to dress and undress your doll. I hope you'll make other wings ^^ and i definitely recommend sand3 as a seller ^^ thanks !!

4. ~Positive~
      Sand3 participated in my Crobidoll GO. She paid quickly for her items and let me know as soon as they arrived.
      Thank you for participating! (^-^)v

5. I purchased a most beautiful body from Sand3. She was honest, helpful and it was a pleasure to do business.
      She wrapped the body well...sent surprises and it was a PERFECT transaction! Lots of A+ssssss!
      I highly recommend Sand3 and hope that someday we can exchange and do more doll activities.