1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SandKitten

Dec 7, 2009

1. :kitty Leave buyer/seller feedback for SandKitten here!

2. HA HA~! Of course I'd mess up the emote for the only thread I can't edit out. XD

:kitty2 Leave buyer/seller feedback for Sandkitten here!

3. Posting in my own thread again... :B

03-06-2010
      Bought goggles from Alithegreat, no problems.

04-08-2010
      Participated in a GO run by Vengez, no problems.

I don't use PayPal, so I prefer to pay cash (concealed if mailed), but I would do a bank transfer to a Wells Fargo customer, or mail a cashier's check, if the seller prefered. So far, no complaints! :)

4. SandKitten bought a Tea Set off me. She was very quick to pay and let me know when the item arrived. Great communication, great buyer. Pleasure to deal with! Enjoy your tea set! :)

5. SandKitten bought one of my LTF girl bodies. She sent a MO but mailed it fast and was wonderful to deal with. Very good buyer / person.

6. I sold a pair of Soom Ai Hooves to sandkitten. She paid by money order which was new for me, but sent it with delivery confirmation via a priority mail envelope. I felt very secure about the transaction the entire time. :) She was friendly, polite and communicative through the entire process. An awesome buyer! :aheartbea

7. SandKitten purchased a tibetan wig from me - great buyer all the way!