1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sandra

Apr 29, 2010

1. Here is my feedback thread :)

Leave me a message if you deal with me.
      Thank you :aheartbea
    2. very polite person prompt payment :D very pleasant to deal with !! highly recommend her!
    3. Simple, straigthforward and easy purchase. Thank you!
    4. Excellent transaction with Sandra who purchased a necklace from me. Payment was as agreed and communication was great. A perfect buyer. Thank you!
    5. Sandra bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction was very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.
    6. I bought 2 sets of rements from Sandra. She shipped very quickly and her communication was great! Thank you so much! :)
    7. I bought a beautiful little doll from Sandra

The transaction was flawless!
      She is a lovely person to deal with.
      Great communication, fast replies, quick shipping with perfect packing :D

Thank you very, very much!

I would happily buy from Sandra again :)
    8. I bought a bunch of clothes from Sandra. She was really nice and detailed throughout the transaction. Thank you!
    9. I bought a set of blue eyes from Sandra, everything went smoothly, in my opinion it arrived quickly. Thank you!
    10. I bought doll eyes from Sandra and it was an excellent transaction- fast shipping, great communication.
      I recommend Sandra to other buyers/sellers :)
    11. I recently purchased a Spiritdoll 'Daffodil' NS head from Sandra-san. The transaction was flawless! She shipped immediately, very securely and well packaged, plus I received the head in about a week ----all the way across the ocean! WOW! The head is beautiful, in excellent condition and the pricing was amazing! She was super friendly, accomodating and helpful throughout!
      Sandra-san is a true asset to DoA!

Thanks again for a perfect and great transaction!
      God bless!
    12. Sandra and I exchanged some MSD clothing.

Communication was great, and I absolutely love the items!
      Thank you so much! :)