1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sandwich

Jan 17, 2007

1. Wonderful transaction. Sandwich bought a girl from me. She was just such a lovely person to deal with, communication great, paid immediately and let me know when she got there. Thank you so much x

2. I sold an old Custom House body to Sandwich. Communication was great and she let me know when the body arrived. Very happy.

3. Sandwich bought Jungatoy D.Skull head from me. Was fantastic from start to finish. Highly recommend to anyone! :D

4. A wonderful transaction with Sandwich! She bought my Dorset Clothing polkadot playsuit and was friendly in all her PMs and paid promptly. She let me know as soon as the parcel arrived too. Great buyer from start to finish and a lovely person to deal with. Thank you!

5. Wonderful to deal with! Sandwich bought my Nappy Choo Marc, paid quickly and let me know when he got there! Thank you for being so nice! ^_^

6. Sandwich bought the Notdoll Aleteia head from me. The transaction passed smooth and very fast. I will deal with Sandwich in future with the pleasure. Thanks.

7. I just finished a lovely transaction with Sandwich! She bought two Custom House bodies from me. Her communication was friendly. She paid immediately, and let me know right away when they arrived. I would do business with her again! THANK YOU!!

8. Sandwich recently bought a doll from me. Payment was quick and communication was good; highly recommended! Thanks again!

9. Purchased a little Xmas baby from me and the transaction couldn't have been better. Thanks so much!

10. I had a great transaction with Sandwich. She bought a Souldoll head from me. The communication was very pleasant and I had a lot of fun talking to her.
      Paymant was super fast and she directly let me know when the head arrived.

Thank you :aheartbea

11. Sandwich bought my precious Lumedoll Saiph from me, and this was a perfect and lovely transaction in every way. Thank you, S!!!

12. Sandwich purchased my DoT girl body and it was a very smooth transaction. She was friendly and quick to respond and payment was pretty much instant once we both agreed to the transaction. She was also very patient with me when work delayed my shipping schedule a bit. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you, Sandwich!

13. Sandwich bought a ShinyDoll Eefee head from me and was a perfect buyer. She paid very quickly, communication was prompt and friendly, and she let me know that the head had arrived safely. Highly recommended - thanks so much!

14. Sandwich bought a Doll Leaves Mint from me ^__^, she's really friendly, and the payment was fast.

it was a really lovely transaction, thank you so much~~!

15. Excellent buyer!! 100% recommended!! Sandwich bought me an elfdoll dami head and it was quick and smooth transaction and excellent communication. It was a pleasure doing business with her!!.

16. Sandwich bought my Notdoll Belladonna head. Great transaction, and she was quite friendly and easy to work with. :) Highly recommended! =^i^=

17. Perfect transaction, quick payment and delightful to chat with! Thanks again.

18. Sandwich commissioned an artist's choice faceup from me. They were super friendly and really great to work with. They were exceedingly patient with me having to take a long time to do the faceup, and paid me far more than I asked for when it came time to ship.
      Communication wasn't amazing, but for very understandable reasons, both of us were very busy, and despite that things went wonderfully smooth.
      Overall I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again, and would recommend anyone else do the same. :)

19. Positive feedback! They purchased a Seed Arts Wol head from me and the transaction was perfect! Great communication, quick payment, and all around awesome. :) Thank you!

20. Thank you very much for purchasing Souldoll Fafner!
      Very fast payment, pleasant communication. I am very pleased with our transaction ^^