1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SapphireAngelina

Dec 23, 2011

1. All feedback for me can go here! Thank you so much! <3

2. SapphireAngelina bought a MNF DES from me! Super polite communication and prompt payment! Thanks so much!

3. I traded SapphireAngelina a Luts wig and the transaction went wonderfully. Fast shipping, amazing communication and she let me know when it arrived.

Thanks very much!

4. She bought 3 wigs from me. Paid right away and great communication. Thanks so much!

5. Sapphire bought my DZ Tulip and had some trouble setting up her paypal, but let me know throughout the process that she was still definitely interested and let me know what was going on. She a joy to work with! Sapphire let me know right away when her new girl got in and even provided some pictures! ^_^ Great buyer!

6. I did a trade with Sapphire (my Bygg for her Dikadoll Aron and DES Head) and had a great time! Communication was awesome and everything was packaged very well, nice and secure ^^ She updated me often on what was going on so that I knew when and if things were going ok. I would definitely do business with Sapphire again anytime!

7. i participated in a swap with sapphireangelina and i wanted to say that i love my kimono for my boy!!! it works perfectly for him and she took into account what i had asked for my doll. the package arrived on time and all and it was packed securely. i'm happy that she got my name in the swap and i hope that in the next swap i can get her to exchange the favor!! i just wanted to leave feedback to show my appreciation for her hard work and that i enoyed being part of the swap with her! thanks again!

8. SapphireAngelina recently purchased my CP Yder/AOD Hybrid boy and although there was a slight delay with payment (Paypal was being slow) everything went smoothly. I hope you enjoy your new boy, thanks! c:

9. I sold a Soom Amber to SapphireAngelina through her WTB thread. everything went smoothly, communication was fabulous~ and She even sent me pictures of Amber after she got her!! Super lovely to work with!

10. leaving positive feedback for SapphireAngelina. I had a wonderful transaction with her :) She purchased my Soom Amber outfit. Communication was perfect through the whole transaction I couldn't be happier. I very much highly recommend her!

11. SapphireAngeline took part in my Spring Kimono Swap and was a please to have in it, She sent her gift on time and great with communication. thanx for joining my swap!! ^_^

12. SapphireAngelina recently purchased my AF Alice msd and she was a fantastic buyer. Great communication and prompt payment :) She even provided images when the doll arrived. Would definitely do business with her again.

13. Recieved a faceup from SapphireAngelina. She had great communication and always asked when she tried something new, suggested lots of different options, and made sure that she didn't do anything that I wouldn't like. I will definitely be going back to SapphireAngelina when my doll needs a new faceup.

14. SapphireAngelina was a participant in my "80's are Back" swap. She was a wonderful swapper, who was shipped package out on time. As the host, I would be happy have her in any of my future swap. Outstanding swapper to work with.

15. SapphireAngelina bought my AoD Qi from me and kept great communication during the sale! She even let me know when the doll arrived and it's condition upon arrival and promised pictures! :D I would do business with her again at the drop of a hat! Thank you for giving Qi a new home!