1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sapphirekat

Apr 29, 2011

1. So.. I know im kind of late for this as i have already had 2 transactions before creating this thread. Buying from the 2 members went very smoothly, and i am starting this thread for my current participation in a swap!

feedback away! ;)

2. Sapphirekat participated in the Handemade Lolita Swap.
      S/he shipped her/is things out on time, and after waiting for her/is gift so long, thanks to the post stike, s/he posted pics to show us her/is presents.
      Thanks again, I'd love to swap with sapphirkat again.

3. sapphirekat commissioned me for a yo-sd faceup. Communication was great and payment prompt. Excellent to deal with. I'd definitely do business with her again!

4. I sold an AS YOSD size doll to her~ She is an excellent buyer~She pays quickly and is very friendly~=3=

5. Sapphirekat and I did a swap together for Dollheart 2011 fukubukuro items.

I swapped a wig and shoes for bloomers and a coat! ♥ Packing and shipping were perfect! Items were in the best condition too :D

We picked a day to ship, what kind of shipping we would use, and that we would give each other tracking numbers. Such a smooth and lovely transaction!! :)

Sapphiekat is just awesome, I would definately deal with her again! She is totally prompt with replies to pm's and super polite too! Just a perfect person to deal with! ♥♥♥

Thanks so much! :D I hope you enjoy the items as much as I am enjoying mine!

6. Feedback: Positive

[h=2]sapphirekat: She asked to put Boni by Crobidoll on hold. She paid her off before the day she said she would. Quick to pay and very understanding! A+++! Great buyer! Great experience![/h]

7. sapphirekat bought Yo-SD outfit from me.
      It was wonderful transaction, nice communication and fast payment.
      Highly recommend and thank you so much again ^^

8. I sold many items tosapphirekat.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

9. I am so late in leaving this feedback!! @_@
      i had the pleasure of painting two CH tinies for sapphirekat. She was a pleasure to deal with again, fast with responses and payment. She also kept me well updated as she had requested Custom House send her dolls directly to me for faceup. She let me know when the status had changed so I knew when to expect their arrival :3. I've been happy to do business with her again and would definitely recommend her.

10. Sapphirekat bought two dress from me.
      Great communication and Fast payment.
      She also replied me when she received the package as request.
      Highly Recommended!

11. Sapphirekat bought a pair of shoes from me. Great communication, super quick payment, and she let me know when the package arrived! Thanks for the great transaction, and I hope you enjoy the shoes! Definitely recommend her as a buyer!

12. Sapphirekat bought two YoSD wigs from me, everything gone smooth ^^
      I won't hesitate to trade with her again^^

13. Sapphirekat purchased a Dream of Doll Libra Boy from me and was a pleasure to work with! Very willing to send extra money just in case to cover shipping costs, and was extremely prompt with every step of the process! I would not hesitate to recommend her as an excellent buyer! ♪

14. I purchased a YoSd doll from sapphirekat. She was wonderful to work with, great communication and shipped promptly. My doll arrived well packaged with everything as expected. Excellent seller! I would definitely buy from her again :)

15. I bought a DoD DoB libra boy from Sapphirekat. She arranged a small layaway for me for 3months (payed off in 2). The transaction went great and shipping was wonderful! I would love to work with her again!
      Thanks a bunch~

16. I bought a Dreamingdoll Bella from Sapphirekat and I'm VERY happy with the transaction! :D Her communication was excellent, and shipping was super fast! Just a smooth and pleasant transaction! <3 Thank you so much! :)

17. I got the chance to buy a beautiful MNF Chloe fromSapphirekat with the gorgeous default faceup. She&#8217;s exactly as described and just perfect! Shipping was fast and communication wentwonderfully, I would certainly work with her again. ^_^

18. I contacted sapphirekat because she was selling a DreamingDoll Misora, that had been on my wishlist for a while.
      Communication was regulary, polite and friendly and never held more than the expected waiting times when living in different time zones.
      She wrapped the doll safely and even included spare strings and magnets as well as the extra high-heeled feet, which I didn't expect.
      Overall I had absolutely no problem and would certainly buy from her again :)
      Perfect grade A+++ <3

19. I changes 12 pairs of eyes for a Angell Studio Yosd with sapphirekat. Even though the doll took 2 months to arrive but sapphirekat was always really concerned about the doll!
      It was nice to trade with
      sapphirekat! ^^