1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for *Sara*

Aug 24, 2007

1. I bought a Luts Zuzu Delf Lio from *Sara* and had a wonderful transaction. She was understanding, had good communication, and sent the package promptly. It was also very well packaged! I would do business with her again.

2. I purchased a Iplehouse LE Tan Lion from Sara. She kept up great communication with me and shipped him very quickly. He was just as pictured and very lovely. She even made sure to find and include his sleeping head.

Thanks so much Sara!!!

3. I purchased a Volks Dollfie Dream (03 head/Type 1 body). Communication and shipping was very good. The doll came in just as described, and she is just lovely. Sara went the extra effort to find and include the whole dress set in the sale, plus added an extra head to go with the doll. I'm very pleased with our transaction, and would do business again ;) Thank You

4. I bought a Unoa Cream from Sara. She allowed me to do a three month layaway.
      Doll was shipped in good condition, it arrived pretty fast ^.^
      Thanks for an awesome transaction!
      ~Sarah

5. *Sara* purchased an outfit set from me and everything went perfectly! Thanks again~ :)

6. I bought Volks Rosen Maiden Souseiseki fullset from *Sara*.
      She is really awesome person to deal with from the start. She had shipped the doll very well, and she shipped the package very quick!
      Thank you once again for everything Sara! Hugs and more hugs for you! *u*~~<3

7. I bought a Volks Cecile Ocean of Deep Black from *Sara* with a 3 month layaway. She was very friendly and shipped promptly upon receiving my last payment. I'd highly recommend her. Thanks a lot!!! =D

8. I just completed a successful transaction with Sara and got my grail doll! Thanks a million

9. I sold some wigs to *Sara*. It was a quick and easy transaction, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

10. Sold a pair of jointed hands to Sara, transaction went beautifully with open communication & fast payment. Thank you! :aheartbea

11. I purchased a Soom MD Amber from *Sara*. She was wonderful to deal with, always answered all of my pm's in a very timely manner and shipped her out quickly. She also arrived safely and well packaged. :D Would definitely recommend her to others. :)

12. I bought a GREAT priced head from *Sara*. The head was as described and she even threw in a free wig. Would buy from again! :)

13. I brought a Luts 08 Wintery head from *Sara*. The head arrived in great condition and safely wrapped. Very easy to deal with. Would buy from again~
      Thanks! :aheartbea
      :pcupcake:pcake

~taintedrose

14. *Sara* purchased a SD head from me. She paid promptly and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package. She was very nice to talk with. It's really plaseant transaction with her ^ ^

15. *Sara* Commissioned me for face-ups for her Soom Heliot, Io heads and Amber hooves. The transaction went perfectly. She was friendly and also paid promptly!
      All in all, she was a pleasure to deal with! Thank you very much!^^-

16. I bought doll parts by layaway from Sara and she's one of the most amazing seller I've ever found! :D
      Fast and friendly communication with super safe and fast shipping! The packages are very impressive and safe! :)

Thank you so much~! :aheartbea

17. I just a sold a head to Sara, she was very patient and understanding with my real life problems, and she paid super fast! I would gladly do business with her again :).

18. I had the great pleasure of buying a Soom Mecha Angel Saiph from Sara. She was a joy to deal with, prompt in her communications and she was generous in adding a wig and two pair of eyes to the deal:fangirl: She treated me royally all the way.

This doll was packed just as beautifully as I would have packed her if I had been posting her to myself (if you follow me) Face mask, bubble wrap, all the bases covered with attention to detail and great care. The doll arrived in perfect condition and I adore her to bits:aheartbea

Thank you, Sara:pcake You've made me really happy!

19. Thank you,dear Sara!Your Euclase is really something)))It was nice to deal - will deal more in future for sure!))

20. I sold a tan spiritdoll girl to *Sara*. It was a very positive transaction. She is extremely sweet with great communication and the payment very fast. I'm quite thankful!! :fangirl:

:pcake for you *Sara*! :)