1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for *Sara*

Aug 24, 2007

1. I purchased my dream doll from *Sara*, and it was a very straightfoward transaction. My inquiries were answered thoroughly, and shipping was prompt. I am overjoyed by owning my bjd dream doll so soon. Thanks!!!

2. Oh my goodness I had thought for sure I had left feedback for *sara* but I did not. I bought a Dollmore Eva Loiuse Big Bust edition from her. It came quickly, packaged safely, and when a question arose she was quick to answer and fix anything she could. I would buy from her again anytime.

3. Sara and I traded our dolls.

It was a real pleasure trading with Sara! :aheartbea

4. Bought an amazingly handsome Heath from Sara. Sara is very patient and kind for me to pay via a long layaway for this boy. Thank you so much :D

5. Bought and LSG Elf Pepe from Sara and the whole transaction went great. She is a wonderful person to deal with.

She was very accommodating for a layaway, reduced the price of the doll when she noticed her color had changed during the layaway, sent a bunch of goodies with the doll, and even re-shipped her after a minor shipping mishap.

I would definitely recommend her and buy from her again :)

vicky

6. Sara is an absolute GEM to deal with. She and I just completed a trade (My Elfdoll RuRu for her EID Evan) and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Communication was stellar, shipping time was phenomenal, and I'm SO in love with my new BJD! I would LOVE to work with Sara again!

7. Sara participated in a Pipos group order for beige Rooneys that I ran. She was quick to respond, paid fast, and was just a general pleasure to work with :)

8. I sold Alk to *Sara*. She paid promptly and very understanding while the packege was returned by mistake. Always show her patience and kindness to me. I was deeply touched. It's a wonderful experience to deal with sara. Thank you very much ~!

9. I purchased an Iplehouse human Luna tamer and chimera Luna tamer from *Sara*. Everything was just as described, they were packed well, and shipped quickly. Communication was excellent throughout the transaction and I definitely would buy from her again! Absolutely wonderful!

10. Bought a Volks head from her.

Shipping is fast & safe!

Well packing,good communication!

Will to trade with her again!

Thankyou so much!

11. She is really quick with the shipping and the comunication is good ^^
      I reccomend buing from this girl :)

The only negative is that she dont inform you about damages on the produckt. At least she did not do that with me.

12. I'm sorry to hear that he had damage! It must have happened in shipping. I wish you would have told me before leaving feedback. PM me with pictures of it and I can of course issue a partial refund.

13. Sara bought a sleeping ruru mod from me. she paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with. thankx!

14. I've bought Dollzone Isabel..
      It was good communication.

Thank you for your partience.

15. Positive

I bought an F-30 head from Sara, and the transaction was perfect! He arrived quickly and was VERY well packaged, and she kept in touch throughout the entire transaction.

Thanks!

16. I was fortunate enough to be able to adopt a beautiful limited CoCo Tribe Ruby from *Sara*. I am so excited to have this beautiful doll join my family and I am grateful to *Sara* for helping make it happen. She is a friendly seller who is really pleasant to deal with and who ships promptly and packs carefully. THANK-YOU, Sara, for a wonderful transaction! You are definitely 'one of the good guys'!! ;) :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

17. I bought Williams head from *Sara* by layaway
      She's the best seller ! Very friendly and very kind to me :)
      She shipped him very fast and very wonderful packaged :D
      I'm really happy to met such a great person like Sara :XD:

Highly Recommended !!!!!

Thanks so very much *Sara* :abow:

18. I bought Saras soom Afi mini and she has been brilliant to deal with. very informative always willing to help and packs exceptionally well.. all in all an amazing transaction!

19. I purchased a Zuzu Delf Persi (The Doctor) from *Sara*, and I couldn't be any happier! He arrived super fast, was packaged very well, and even came with two adorable little shirts. I'm completely in love with him, and he is just PERFECT for his character. I couldn't have done it if it wasn't for her! :)

It should also be noted that she was very nice, understanding, and communicated well. I would buy from her again, and I recommend her to anyone interested. (Thank you so much!!!)

20. I bought a beautiful SD17 body from Sara and she is a pleasure to deal with. She replys to emails in a timely manner and once the payment was received she kept me up to date on the shipping information. She packaged the item very well. She is also friendly and I recommend her highly. :)