1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sara_mudo!!

Jun 18, 2009

1. Give me your feedback!!
      Thanks!!

2. Fairly good communication, quick payment, let me know when the item was recieved. Friendly and polite. :)

3. sara_mudo won a head I was auctioning and she is a very good and trustworthy buyer. c:
      Payment was fast and comunication good, I highly recommend her~!
      Thank you!^^

4. I sold to sara_mudo and she was very polite and communication was great. I was very happy with our transaction and would be happy to recommend her.

5. I bought a Luts Delf head from sara_mudo and she was very pleasant to make a transaction with. Clear communication throughout. She was quite polite. I am very happy with how the transaction turned out and would LOVE to do another transaction in the future!

6. Bought a tan chalco body from this seller. Very friendly in pm's and super fast shipping. Work with me on a layaway and all. Very very happy thank you so much.

7. Purchased from Sara_mudo and everything went wonderfully and smooth! She was pleasant and always PMed me back ASAP and I loved the little candies she put in my box as treats. So sweet! Thanks a bunch hun!

8. Sara_Mudo bought a Soom Ai from me. Prompt payment, a delight to work with!

9. I purchased a soom Ai faun tail for my soom teeny gem. Item arrived safe and was well packed. Thanks again Sara_mudo. I highly recommend her to anyone. ;)

10. Sara_mudo purchased an outfit from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. Thank you!

11. I bought from Sara_mudo SOOM AI Winnie Dee. The transaction went very well. Excellent seller. Thanks a lot!:)

12. Bought a Heliot Bow and Arrow set from sara_mudo. Set arrived extremely quickly, and is absolutely beautiful. So much bigger than I expected, but will be perfect for my 70cm boy, once he gets his body!

13. I bought a pair of winnie dee antlers, and I'm very happy with them. Sara_mudo is sweet and polite, keeps her promises and answered my questions quickly. It was my fist transaction here on doa, and I'm very satisfied. Only positive feedback from me :3 (and she send me lollipops too ;D)

14. I purchased a FL PP faceplate from sara_mudo. The transaction was pleasant and she shipped quickly! Thanks you so much!

15. A very belated feedback for sara_mudo! Back in November, bought a pair of Leeke Ent legs. Was a super fast, friendly and efficient international transaction!

16. I bought a tan narae from sara_mudo. She shipped her out right away! :) The doll arrived quickly and very well packaged with some extra goodies. sara_mudo is positively wonderful to deal with. I look forward to buying from her again in the future. :)

17. I bought a Luts head from sara_mudo, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

18. I bought a pair of soom ior beast legs from sara_mudo. She was very friendly and accommodating with the layaway I requested. Shipping was fast and the legs were packaged perfectly. I highly recommend her. Thanks again.

19. I brought DOD Ivan from Sara_mudo and I'm very happy with my purchase, all items were in package and was great communication item as shown in photos. Thank you so much! :)

20. I bought Dream of Doll Code no. 07 Head Limited (Tan skin) from Sara_mudo. She was friendly and sent the head quickly. I thank her very much.