Feedback for sarahdipity

May 10, 2007

1. I realized I didn't have a feedback thread so voila.

2. I purchased a gorgeous Dollmore Lilis Liv from Sarah. She was a joy to buy from. Fantastic communications all around and super fast shipping!
      thanks, M

3. sarahdipity is a wonderful buyer!:)
      Very quick to pay and we had a good correspondence.:)
      Thanks again!!

4. I sold a pair of eyes to sarahdipity and she was quick to pay and overall great to deal with. Thanks!

5. I adopted her Moona and Sarah is an A+++ seller and prompt shipment. I highly recommend her, she's terrific!

6. Sarahdipity bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package came. A pleasure to do business with.

7. Thanks for the feedback :) I met with Sarah in person and she bought my doll very nice transaction and nice friendly person. Would sell to again ;)

8. I bought sarahdipity's SDC Kaede and had a wonderful transaction! :) Communication was excellent, shipping was very quick, and she included lots of (much appreciated) extra items along with the doll! I am very happy with the doll and highly recommend Sarah as a seller! Thank you very much! :D

9. I just purchased a yo-sd from sarahdipity and it was a fantastic transaction!

She is a great communicator and she was willing to work with me so that I could buy her lovely doll.

Thank you, Sarah!

10. I purchased a pair of yo sd hands from sarahdipity.
      Communication was great and the shipment was very fast and well packaged. It's a pleasure to do business with her, thanks again.

11. I just purchased her cute little Eun-Jin and everything went very very smoothly! She let me know when my payment made it and she shipped immediately. Communication was great too! A pleasure to do business with and I would not hesitate to do business with her again! A+++!