1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sarahpanda

Jan 30, 2009

1. Please leave a few words here if you've done a transaction with me. Thank you!!! :D

2. Sarahpanda bought DZ Leo from me. ^^

She's very patient and nice person.
      Big positive for you, honii! <3

3. I bought DZ Luna from Sarahpanda.
      She was a pleasure to buy from and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Fully recommended!

4. Sarahpanda bought a handmade dress from me! She was very sweet and had good communication. Would def sell to again if she wanted. Recommended buyer! :fangirl:

5. Sarahpanda bought puki hands from me. She is incredible nice, very quick with both communication and payment, and I would most definitively reccomend her to others :)

6. Sarah purchased a basic Puki Pongpong from me. It was layaway and she paid exactly as she said she would. Let me know when he arrived. A truly wonderful transaction. Thanks very much and enjoy!!

7. I bought a DZ Leo off Sarahpanda, everything went smooth, and she kept me up to date, would deal with again:D

8. I bought a Puki pong pong.

Very attentive to the messages and very nice.

A positive vote ^ ^

9. Very positive transaction with sarahpanda. Excellent communication and quick payment. Would recommend this member as a trustworthy buyer. Thank you and enjoy Okja! AM