1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sarako

Jun 14, 2007

1. Sarako bought my modded Classy Doll girl body and our transaction was flawless. Speedy payment and prompt responses, was a pleasure to talk to through PMs as well ^_^ I'd gladly do business with her again!

2. Positive Transaction

I contacted Sarako about buying a body but first wanted to see if it would match my head. She took pictures compared to her dolls from my head's company, and sadly it did not match. I was so thankful for her help so I wouldn't have made a huge mistake and she responded that she had the body I needed listedvas a different full doll and would sell me just the body! I did not expect that but was so happy! She shipped immediately and it arrived in two days with a ton of bubble wrap! I'm very happy with this transaction, thanks so much!

3. I recently bought an older Souldoll Soulkid girl from Sarako, and it was a great transaction -- good communication, and she was very patient and helpful with me in figuring out the best way to ship the doll. Thanks so much, Sarako! :thumbup:3nodding:

4. I bought a Cherishdoll Eileen from Sarako. She shipped the doll out super fast, had wonderful and friendly communication, and she was just so professional and awesome about the whole thing. Eileen arrived safe and sound, and I hope I get to trade with Sarako again! :)

5. I was super lucky to sell a SDGr girl to Sarako. You couldn't ask for a nicer person to do business with.:aheartbea It was a lovely transaction and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone conducting a sale/buying on DoA. They paid super quickly and let me know when their precious new girl arrived. Thank you so much and I hope we can do business again in the future! :thumbup

6. I bought a modded classydoll 54cm body from Sarako and it was a wonderful experience. The body is really nice, just as described. And she doesn't live too far from me so we met at the library for me to pick it up. She's really nice and the whole transaction was great. Thanks

7. Had a wonderful transaction with Sarako. Bought a Minifee ShuShu elf from her. Everything went very smooth. She packed the box carefully and shipped out very quickly arrived in perfect as described condition, would definately buy from again.

8. Purchased a Feeple60 Rona from Sarako. She was kind enough to allow me to buy her via a one month layaway. She was kind, friendly, and consistent with our transactions. She arrived safe and sound and would definitely order from her again!!!!

9. Positive feedback! I purchased a Luts Juniper head from Sarako. Communication was fast and friendly and the doll head was shipped very securely and arrived safely. I would gladly do more business again. Thanks so much!

10. Sarako purchased my F59 head, everything went absolutely splendidly and I would definitely deal with them again in the future! Thanks again!

11. Sarako purchased a Dollga Ojallin head from me. It was a perfect transaction. I'd be happy to deal with Sarako again. Thank you