Feedback for SaraLynner

Oct 5, 2009

1. If you've had a Marketplace transaction with me, please leave me feedback here.

Thanks! :)

2. SaraLynner bought a wig from me. The transaction went smoothly and the communication was perfect. She is very nice and friendly. Highly recommended.
      Thanks so much!^^

3. SaraLynner commissioned me to custom scar and paint her Latidoll Rucas, Zuko. she provided excellent reference images, was patient with occasional delays, and always kept in contact -- and wasn't afraid to poke me if I'd been out of contact a couple of days. she also contacted me super-fast when it turned out I'd accidentally mis-directed her package on return, and updated me as well with Zuko's safe retrieval from the mailing center.

all in all, SaraLynner was lovely to work with, and i would glad take a commission from her again.

^_^
      thanks again!

4. SaraLynner participated in my Luts GO. She paid both invoices very quickly! ^_^ Great GO member!
      Thanks for joining!

5. Participated in my Nathan Fillion Minimee Group order. Great communication, paid on time. I'd definitely do business with her again.