1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sarcasticcinders

Aug 31, 2011

1. Hi!

If you have entered into any transactions with me in the Marketplace, please leave me feedback.

Thanks!!

2. I don't know how I did it but when posting feedback for you i put it in my feedback...lol ...sarasticcinders bought a AE cherry head from me and everything went greast fast friendly and all around wonderful to work with.....someone i would love to work with in the future...thanks

3. sarcasticcinders participated in my Coldweather Knit/Crochet swap and was an excellent participant. I would gladly recommend them for other people's swaps, and would gladly have them in future swap of my own. Thanks!

4. Sold a B-el faceplate with Buff head back to sarcasticcinders via layaway and payments came quickly and when stated they would. Lovely to do business with wouldn't hesitate to deal with again ^^

5. Sold my JID ryan to her. Great buyer, great communication and overall wonderful person to deal with. Thanks again^^

6. Sold an Amaeta unoa headback to sarcastic cinders and the entire transaction was wonderful! ^^ Thank you so much!

7. sarcasticcinders bought a Saintbloom Rosemary from me on layaway. She was very clear when setting up her payment plan and actually paid her off early. Her communication was excellent throughout the layaway and she let me know right away when the doll arrived safe and sound. An excellent trade all round and I would happily recommend her.