1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sarielxx

Mar 22, 2010

1. :lol::lol:

since i can actually enter the marketplace, i think i should open an feedback thread

2. I sold outfits to sarielxx. It was a perfect transation with great communication and fast payment. She also let me know when she got the items. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks!
    3. I sold a couple of Bygg and Beyla cloaks to sarielxx. She paid promptly and also informed me when she received them. A lovely transaction, thank you so much sarielxx! :)
    4. sarielxx bought a number of small items and it was a very nice transaction. She paid promptly, and also promptly let me know when the parcel arrived. Thank you so much! ;)
    5. I sold a head to Sariel, she paid quick and was allways very nice :D

Thank you a lot!
    6. sarielxx was part of a group order I hosted. Great communication, quick payment! Would deal with again!

Thanks for joining! :)
    7. Bought a Tata school uniform, and wow! Fast shipping! Got here in excellent condition, and communication was wonderful!
      Would totally recommend! :)
    8. I purchased a top and vest and everything arrived safely. Packaged well and the seller was so nice. Thank you!
    9. I sold sarielxx some tiny/yo sized furniture. A very polite and communicative buyer who sent payment very quickly. I would gladly sell again to sarielxx. Thanks for a great transaction! :thumbup
    10. sarielxx purchased an sd10 boy body from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^
    11. sarielxx purchased a Volks SD head from me and the transaction went smoothly and was pleasant from beginning to end. I would not hesitate to do business with this user again. :)

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea
    12. Sarielxx kindly took a ton of old Volks News off my hands. She sent money for shipping super fast and was friendly and responsive in PMs. I hope she enjoys them! :whitetruffle
    13. sarielxx bought a volks outfit set from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. Thank you so much for pleasant transaction.
    14. sarielxx bought a pair of Volks shoes from me. She paid quickly and kept good communication. A smooth transaction! :)
    15. I did two face-up commissions for sarielxx and the transaction was perfect. ^^
      Described what she wanted clearly, easy to get in contact with, and payment was fast. I would gladly accept a commission from her again!
    16. I sold a pair of sandals to sarielxx and the transaction was perfect. Definitely recommend. Thanks.
    17. I bought a Yo-Tenshi Shizuku from Sarielxx. She was pretty good on responding to my messages and gave me a hold on the doll until I could pay. When she did get here, she was packaged well and she came with a wig and eyes, which was a nice bonus. Thanks again!
    18. I sold and outfit to sarielxx. It was a perfect transaction. Thank you.
    19. Sarielxx used my shopping service to bought a One Off Cecile head on Yahoo Auction ! It was great deal ! Very pleasant ! A+++
    20. I bought some Awsome Dollheart platform shoes for my girl from sarielxx! Super seller, & quick shipping! Thakns so much :D