1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sarina

Jul 20, 2006

1. I just had a great transaction with Sarina, and wanted to start a feedback thread for her. She was very prompt about communicating via PM, and shipped the outfit I bought within a day of my paying for it; I couldn't ask for a smoother purchase, or a nicer person to buy from.

2. I had some transactions here (most of them were long time ago so I don't think people would remember me....)

Please, leave a message if you want ^^
      Thanks
      Sara

3. :abambi: Sarina's a great seller! Sent item really fast. Friendly too :fangirl:

4. I had some transaction with sarina and she is always perfect!
      She bought things to me and I sold her things too and she's fast in sending money and things :D

5. another wonderful transaction with sara ^__^

6. She did the payment really fast and she is very reliable, patient and friendly!
      Perfect transaction.
      Thank you very much for everything! <3

7. POSITIVE
      Sarina is really a good Seller, friendly and kind girl. Recommended!

8. Sarina bought an Sd-10 body from me. She paid on time and let me know when the body arrived. Thanks!

9. Sara bought my SD Mika. She is great! kept me updated on Mika's long trip overseas! And she has a good home with Sara too! - Barb in MA

10. Transactions with sarina are always a pleasure!
      Thank you Sara, I hope to meet you again soon!

Elena

11. Just received a body I purchased from Sarina, it was in excellent condition, just as described. Thanks!

12. I bought a pocket fairy and the transaction was absolutely perfect. The little doll is darling and in excellent condition. Very nice seller:)

13. I had a transaction with Sarina. She bought my dear Unoa Lusis. She was very friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure to doing business with her! I hope she gives my Kimiko a home.

14. Sarina is a wonderful buyer!, she bought wig from me:)
      Very quick to pay and we had a good correspondence.:)
      Thanks again!!:*

15. Sarina bought 1 pairs Ruddy Peach Glass eyes from me.
      Great Buyer, nice reply, fast payment. Highly recommend.^_^
      I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~~m(_ _)m

16. She boguth a eyes from ,e! excellent seller, very comprenssive and friendly!

17. I had a wonderful transaction with her. She's great to deal with. I strongly recommed her ^^

18. I bought a Pocket Fairy from Sarina. The transaction went well even though she was sick, she's very kind and the package got here really fast. Recommended!

19. I bought a Lati Yellow dress from her, again... she's kind and she ship incredible fast!

20. I have just completed a trade with Sarina and she is a great to trade with. Shipped really fast and wonderful communication throughout the trade and tracking of the parcel.
      A pleasure to recommend her.
      :) Kaye