Feedback for Sarinilli

Oct 14, 2011

1. Due to a mishap, I'm recreating my feedback thread. Sorry for the inconvenience to those who left feedback for me in the previous thread.

You know the drill. If you've had a transaction with me please leave your feedback here. Thanks!

One OLD thread still exists from a personal transaction, which can be found here.

2. Sarinilli purchased a set of underware from me. She was quick to pay, sweet and patient. I'd definitely sell to her again. Thanks~

3. Sarinilli bought a Delf hoodie from me. Communication was fast and friendly. Overall very good buyer :)

4. I purchased two necklaces from Sarinilli. I have to say each one is beautifully made they fit my girls perfectly! She is such a sweetheart I would happily do business with her again :)

5. I sold a pair of boots to Sarinilli and the transaction was great. ^-^

Fast payment and communication excellent.

I would gladly do business with her again!

6. I sold a pair of eyes to Sarinilli. It was a perfect transaction thanks!

7. I sold my Soony hybrid to Sarinilli (a while ago) and the transaction and communication with her was excellent. She was very patient, when I was to busy to answer directly and overall very very friendly. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks again for the nice communication & for giving "my" Soony a new and wonderful home.

8. Bought a cute lolita dress from Sarinilli. Shipping was super fast and she even held it for me for a few days till I could pay. Thanks hun! Would def buy from again.

9. Sarinlli bought a wig from me and everything went very smoothly. Would love to do business with her again.

10. She bought a wig from me. Communication was excellent and nice and she made prompt payment.
      She is lovely to deal with. Transaction went smoothly.

11. I sold a pair of 14mm Purple eyes to Sarinilli, It was a good sell, nice buyer SUPER sweet! recommend her!!! :D

12. POSITIVE

I sold a red Jpop wig to Sarinilli and the transaction was successful! I recommend her as a buyer! Thanks! :D

13. Sarinilli bought a wig from me and it was a great transaction. Payment was swift and communication was fantastic throughout. I would definitely recommend Sarinilli as a buyer!