1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SaruX

Feb 9, 2008

1. Feedback Thread

Here is my Feedback Thread.
      If we had any transactions, please feel free to leave feedback, and additional advice if needed. I thank you for doing business with me, and for taking the time to leave me Feedback!

-SaruX​

2. I sold my doll to saruX.
      It was a wonderful transaction!
      he gave me prompt replies and we had great communication.
      payment was exact.
      very kind and lovely buyer!
      Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks, SaruX ^^

3. I did a faceup for SaruX's Edgar. He was great! Very paitent with me X3

His directions were fairly open-ended, and I had a great time doing this faceup!

4. Just sold an used body to SaruX. It was another nice & smooth transaction. Great and friendly communication. Had no problem receiving payment from SaruX. Thanks!!

5. I painted SaruX's sweetie Prince Hachiko. He was really great to work with. :)
      He did have an issue with payment due to paypal/bank issues but did pm me to let me know what was going on and sent payment as soon as he could. I'd do business with him again for sure. <333

6. I made an ooak punk sweater for SaruX. He is a great buyer, communication was always good and all transaction went really smooth:aheartbea Thanks^^

7. I purchased Edgar from SaruX, his kid Dollmore Pado. He was such a sweetie to work with, his replies were always very nice and straightforward, and he shipped the doll so fast, using money out of his own pocket (even though he offered free shipping in his thread, I still offered to pay for it, but he insisted that it was going to be free)... XD;

I am so happy to add this lovely boy to my family, and working with such a wonderful and nice seller has made the entire thing fun, easy, and stress-free! I would definitely do business with SaruX again! A+++!!

8. Great buyer-fast payment, good communication, patient-thank you!

9. Ahhh. I sold a B&G Sky painted by Goil to Saru.

Of course everything went through perfectly [[[if it didn't I would show up at his house]]].

Fast payment too! Thank youuuu! :D

10. I bought a shirt and pair of pants from SaruX, and he shipped them super quickly, and safely packed. He even included a freebie, which was awesome. I am always happy to do business with SaruX, he is a sweetheart to deal with. <3

11. I bought a B&G Sky head from SaruX - he's great to work with. The head arrived really fast and is gorgeous!

12. SaruX is so darn adorable! That's all I have to say. No, I lied; that's not all...

SaruX bought a Uhui Head from me and he was so sweet. He made his payments in time and inform me everytime! :) Prompt Payments and excellent communication and really friendly and cute!!! Thank you for an awesome transaction and I'd love to do business again with him anytime! Please come back! ^__^ Chu!

13. I just bought a KN Bada head from SaruX. He was very friendly and easy to talk with, and was very kind working with me for this sale ^^ The packaging was very well done, and he arrived fast and safe and sound. It was a very pleasant transaction and SaruX was awesome throughout it! Thanks!

14. I bought a Souldoll outfit from SaruX and it was a wonderful transaction. :) Communication was great! He was very sweet and awesome to work with. :D The packaging was secure and arrived quickly! Thank you for being such a great seller! <3

15. bought mnm reita head from SaruX and recieved on Friday! :D thanks so much!! Awesome person to do a transaction with, definately would buy from again!

16. I bought a Kai minimee head from SaruX and I just received it!!
      He's an amazing seller. He's very friendly and always replied really fast to all my messages!
      My head was really well packed and it arrived exactly in the time we expected. Great transaction! Thank you!:)

17. My Puki arrived today from SaruX and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for a great transaction and this super cutey!

18. I bought a puki from SaruX, He mailed it fast and it was a smooth transaction. The puki is very cute and in lovely condition. I'm very happy with her.

Thanks!!

19. I bought a Ninodoll Bada head from him. It took a while to get him shipped out, but once out, it only took a day to get here. He was nicely packed and he even included a pair of free eyes! He was quick to get back to me when I PMed him. Would definitely do business with him again.