1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sasa_mika

Nov 20, 2011

1. :aheartbeaPlease leave all feedbacks for me here, your time and effort is greatly appriciated, thank you :aheartbea
    2. i bought a bichun from sasa_mika, and the transaction was wonderful. great communication and quick shipping. highly recommended!
    3. sasa_mika sold me her IOS Jaguar and Ringdoll Sol. Friendly communication and fast shipping.
    4. I bought a Luts Kiwi from sasa_mika. She was fantastic! The communication was excellent, she would get back to me in less than 24 hours and I'm located 18 hours difference from her! The doll came in perfect condition, with original boxes and paperwork, all extremely well wrapped and made all the way to Canada with no issues what so ever.

Sasa_Mika is extremely reliable and I totally recommend her as a seller! She's awesome and it was a pleasure to have adopted her little girl <3 :D
    5. Excellent transaction with sasa_mika :)! I bought her feeple65 Chloe and she's so beautiful!! Fast and great communication and safe shipping ^__^! Very recommended !!:hug:
    6. I bought her DIM Ace. He arrived quickly and safely and he is perfect, just as described.
    7. I purchased a Kid Delf Bory from sasa-mika and am perfectly happy with all aspects of the transaction.

Prompt replies to PMs, quick shipping, safely packed, doll in excellent condition...

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again.