1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sashimi

May 17, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for me if we've done business. Thank you. :apresent:

2. I sold a Yo-SD blonde wig to sashimi.

Sashimi paid super quick and had great communication!
      Would do business with again!

Thank you.

3. Sashimi purchased a pair of eyes from me and it was a lovely transaction. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. Would gladly do business with her again.

4. sashimi bought a pair of golden glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and was very friendly to deal with. Thank you :D

5. sold a pair of shorts to Sashimi, she was great to deal with.

6. I sold my Kid Delf Bory to Sashimi, and she was a treat to deal with:D She's prompt with response and paid very quickly, overall the transaction went perfectly smooth, would love to do business with her again in the future:whee:

7. Great transaction with sashimi who purchased some shoes from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you!

8. sashimi bought a pair of shoes from me. she paid quickly, all went well. thanks so much!! (:

9. Sashimi bought an msd tshirt from me. Quick payment and great communication. Thanks! :)

10. sashimi and I traded dolls. She was fabulous start to finish. Her communications were always prompt and personable. Her description of the condition of her dolls was thorough and exact. Packing was great and shipping was timely. As I answered her trade and proposed not quite the doll she'd requested, I offered to send on spec. She agreed, happily fell in love and completed her end of the trade. I know most of us worry about whether the other end of our trades will go well ... I'd trust sashimi any day of the week. All members should be so responsible, and all trades should be so satisfying!

I'm thrilled. Thanks, hon! :aheartbea

11. sashimi ordered a custom hoodie from me and was just wonderful to work with! She let me know when her hoodie arrive & was just overall very friendly! Thanks again! :)

12. Sashimi have commissioned me to do her boy's faceup.
      She has been wonderful to work with and would highly recommend her~!
      Thank you for using my services~!

13. i sold sashimi a sailor set.
      she paid fast and let me know when the set reached her.

she's a nice person to do business with :)

14. I bought a wig from Sashimi. It arrived quickly and is pretty cool!! Thanks!

15. Sorry for the delayed feedback! I bought a pair of shorts from sashimi. The transaction went just fine. ^_^ Would recommend as a seller.

16. sashimi purchased a L-bi faceplate from me.
      Our transaction was great and she paid the faceplate off in a timely manner (even quicker than she had anticipated).
      She kept great communication and was very friendly to work with.
      Hope you enjoy your faceplate! Thanks! :)

17. I bought a MSD hat from sashimi, and when it went astray in the mail she replaced it as soon as she could, even though she was moving house at the time. I really appreciate her taking care of the loss as such a stressful time (and Ameko loves the hat).

18. Bought a Unoa B-el faceplate from sashimi. GREAT transaction and wonderful seller! Thank you so much!

19. Purchased an msd sweater from sashimi. Communication was prompt, courteous and shipping was quick.

Great seller!

20. I sold a Dollshe Rosen to sashimi and could not be happier with the whole transcation. Sashimi was super kind at all times and sent her payment with light speed. She immediately let me know when he arrived with her and I can only recommend her as a buyer to any other member of the denofangels. Thank you again, dear sashimi for giving the Rosen a loving home and for being such a reliable, honest and kind person. <3