Feedback for Sasuchan

Jan 5, 2007

1. I would appreciate any feedback if I was handling a business transaction on the Marketplace ^_^

2. Bought a carrier from me ^^ Paid right away and didnt mind a delay in shipping (Thanks to no packing tape XD)

Awesome buyer~

3. Awesome shipper. Asked to get a sketch sent to me and was sent out Yesterday and got it today! :aheartbea

4. I bought a pair of shoes from Sasuchan, and they arrived really quickly, and are absolutely wonderful condition! Definitely a recommendable seller, would love to deal with again. :)

5. I bought a few pair of socks from Sasuchan. They're very well made and got here in excellent time. I would love to deal with again! :D

6. I recieved a pair of socks from sasuchan today. They are wonderfully made and of good quality material. Also, the package was well made up and very sturdy. A++++

7. I received two jacket/vests, socks, and a pair of shoes from Sasu today. Everything fits beautifully and the freebies were muchly appreciated as well!:D The socks are so great! Everything was awesome! <3 She was nice enough to do a customized longer vest/jacket for me and it turned out beautifully and fits like a dream!

I'll post some pictures for you on thursday night or friday, Sasu, when i get my kids heads back XD <3 Thanks again!:aheartbea :D

8. I commisioned Sasuchan for 2 MSD outfits and a Red SD sized cloak. They were wonderfull well sewn and she was great to work with. Might end up coming back again. ^__^

Here are some pictures of the Outfits she made:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. I just brought some MSD knee high socks from Sasuchan and they arrived today ^_^ I'm so pleased and shipping was speedy! Thank you! ^^;

10. I bought an adorable pair of blue stiped socks from Sasuchan. The shipping was fast and she is a wonderful seller. ^^b