1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sasurin

Jul 9, 2007

1. I just bought some clothes from sasurin. They are lovely and she was so nice to deal with. She informed me when she shipped the package. Thank you very much! :)

2. I bought a wig from Sasurin,
      She is so super sweet.
      Great price & condition. well packaged.
      She even sent some extra hair ties. :)
      Would definitely recommend. :thumbup

3. I purchased a wig and it arrived in only 10 days to the USA. It's a beautiful wig! Thank you!

4. I bought a Lullaby Poem wig from Sasurin. The wig came well packaged and in excellent condition. The seller kept in contact the whole time and was kind enough to send me a picture of the package when it was sent out since I chose a non-traceable method of shipping. Sasurin was excellent to work with and I would definitely do business again.

5. I bought a pair of SD shoes from sasurin and it was a lovely transaction. The shoes were mailed promptly, they were well packed, and in perfect condition.
      Thank you again!

6. I bought a Freedom Teller hat from her and everything was perfect. Kind communication, fast and safe shipping. Excellent seller which I highly recomment :)

7. bought a pair of folks sd size glasses.
      very nice transaction.
      would buy again
      thank you:daisy

8. I bought a Volks Tyltyl Fullset from Sasurin and it was a very pleasant transaction. She's such a great seller, always understanding and sweet in all of her messages, helpful if you have questions and she even took extra pictures for me. The doll arrived withing 3 days, was extra safely wrapped and well protected and also came with extra gifts.I will do business with Sasurin at anytime again since this is the second time I've done business with her and it's once again a perfectly satisfying experience. Thank you <3

9. I bought a wig from Sasurin. Wig in perfect condition!
      It was a smooth transaction and nice contact!
      Shipping was very fast.
      I highly recommend dealing with Sasurin. ♥

10. Bought a clothing set from Sasurin. They were always quick to respond, patient, and more than willing to work with me! I adore the set I bought, items were like new and suited one of my OCs perfectly, couldn't be happier! I would recommend and buy from them again!

11. I bought a wig from Sasurin. The transaction was very smooth and the wig arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!

12. I bought a lovely Volks outfit from Sasurin. They were a pleasure to deal with - the transaction went smoothly. Thank you! :) <3

13. sasurin purchased a Volks Yugiri from me. Her PMs were super friendly and payment was prompt. There was a little glitch in our transaction that we easily worked through so everyone had a happy ending. I highly recommend selling to her. Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction. Enjoy your new angel.
      -Am

14. I bought a Volks Seirei body from sasurin and it was a great transaction. Not only did she allow me to put down a small deposit while I came up with the funds, but she was very patient with me when I paid with the wrong currency! The body arrived very safely packed, in a sturdy box, and was just as described. Overall, it could not have been better. :thumbup

15. I was able to purchase a Volks SDGr Yugiri from Sasurin and from start to finish our transaction went super smooth. This is my second dealing with her and as always, she's a great seller and still would definitely recommend. Thank you again! :cheer

16. I adopted a Volks Tae from Sasurin and communication and shipping was amazing; she even included gifts. ^^ Tae was a grail of mine and I finally have her now thanks to Sasurin. She has made a dream come true for me. I will love this doll forever.

17. I purchased a Volks Lieselotte from Sasurin. This is one of the best, if not THE best, transaction I have ever had. Sasurin is so sweet and communicative. She allowed me a lengthy layaway for the Lieselotte and I could not be happier with the outcome. I definitely suggest her for any transaction and will not hesitate to purchase from again. Thank you so much!

18. I bought a Volks SdgrG body from sasurin. This is probably one of the best transactions that i had. She was really nice, i asked a lot of questions and she answered them in a timely manner. The package was packaged really really well so it arrived safe and sound. Would definitely transact with her again if i had the chance. Thank you again <3

19. I purchased an SD prop and the transaction was smooth and easy. I highly recommend Sasurin as a seller! :)

20. I bought 3 pairs (plus 1 free pair) of shoes from Sasurin. The communication was timely and pleasant. The shoes are very nicely packed with extra protection. Shoes are like brand new from the box. And there is a cute hand written note inside the box. I highly recommend this seller!