1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sasurin

Jul 9, 2007

1. I bought a Volks carrying case from Sasurin.
      It was my first time buying something from the marketplace. She helped me a lot and answered all of my questions very friendly and patiently. Delivery was very fast too and the bag looks as good as new. Thank you so much!

2. I bought an M de H outfit from Sasurin. Communication was prompt and friendly, and shipping was fast too! The outfit was just as described and well-packed. Thank you so much for a flawless transaction!

3. I bought an outfit from Sasurin, it arrived safely and as decribed, thank you so much!

4. I bought a volks body from Sasurin. Good and friendly comunication. She also redunded some money as the shipping to my country was cheaper tan espected. The body came very well packed. I Will glady buy from Sasurin in the future. Thank you :thumbup.

5. I bought a Volks SDGr body and a Volks outfit set from Sasurin and it was a wonderful transaction.
      I have to said that I contacted Sasurin several time during the month (because she was selling several dolls I was interested to buy) and she answered me each time very patiently and friendly and provided extra pictures.
      The communication was absolutely perfect, the shipping was super fast and she sent the body very well packaged (with beautiful gifts with it ! ) and everything is in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with this transaction, thank you SO much Sasurin !!! :kitty1

6. I purchased the lovely Volks SDM SWD Nana default from Sasurin and couldn't be happier. The set is arrived new, unopened and very quickly! Sasurin is a very kind person to deal with and a great seller. Can not wait to buy again from her! Thank you very much!!:aheartbea

7. I bought a Volks Yugiri from Sasurin and it was (again) a wonderful transaction ! Sasurin is one of the most fantastic seller I've ever buy from.
      Our talk was very friendly and pleasant , the shipping was super fast , she packed the doll and all the accessories very meticulously and everything was in absolutely perfect condition.
      I will buy from her again with eyes closed, thank you again for everything Joanne ! :3nodding:

8. I bought a volks f-57 from Sasurin and everything went great! Communication is good and doll is very well packed, everything went very smoothly. I would definately recommoned Sasurin to anybody! Thank you!!!

9. Purchased a pair of eyes from sasurin. Transaction was smooth with great communication. Would purchase from them again. Thank you!

10. I bought from @sasurin a Volks Maid dress for SDM dolls.
      Smooth transaction!! Item as described and shipped quickly after payment. I would buy from her again!
      Thank you!

11. I bought a Volks MSD maid’s outfit from @sasurin and it was a perfect transaction.
      She was very nice to deal with, shipped it quickly, and it arrived in great condition.
      Thank you very much, and I hope to do business again :)

12. sasurin sold a pair of watches, glasses and a necklace to me. There were some long postal delays due to the virus, and they were very helpful with opening a claim and refunding the payment until the package was confirmed. Two months later, it finally arrived, and I couldn't be happier! Everything was safely packed so it arrived in perfect condition! I was very happy to send payment back and they were truly a pleasure to work with through the entire thing! I would gladly buy from sasurin again! <3

13. Sasurin sold me an SDM Mamu and it was a lovely transaction! They were prompt with shipment, flexible with their layaway plan and the shipping box was super cute on the outside! Overall very happy with my purchase! :D

14. Bought a pair of doll earphone/mp3 player from Sasurin. She communicated clearly and quickly and was very friendly. Shipping was as fast as the pandemic allowed and it arrived safely. I would most definitely buy from her again, she's an excellent seller and very reliable!

15. Sasurin bought a Volks SD17 Captain Cecile from me, and it was a perfect transaction. She was a swift and friendly communicator who let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely, and I would definitely recommend. Thank you again!!

16. Such a wonderful buyer. Thank you so much! Pleasure doing business with.

17. Bought a SDGR body from Sasurin.
      Came packed perfectly and very carefully. She made the assembly back of the body easy for me, which was greatly appreciated.
      She even included a very nice little gift! :aheartbea
      Thank you again for this sale, I am so happy about it :fangirl:

18. I bought a Volks body from Sasurin. Absolutely perfect transaction! Communication was amazing. Shipping was very fast and body was wrapped extremely well. A gift was included - so adorable! Highly recommend this amazing seller! :love

19. I purchase a Volks Outfit from Sasuin and delivered fast and well pack. Very happy with communication :)

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a Switch HD70 body from @sasurin and the transaction went perfectly! She shipped the body quickly, it was well-packed, and arrived in a very timely manner! I would definitely recommend and buy from sasurin again.