1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sato

Jan 18, 2009

1. I sold my Soom Chrom to Sato and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with!
      She is very very friendly and great fun to chat to! She paid very promptly in full and was an excellent buyer all through the transaction!
      Sato is a buyer that I felt I could completely trust, which is a rarity these days.
      Thank you Sato! :D

2. Sato bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her.
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu

3. I bought a Soom Chrom head from Sato and all was perfect with a nice and perfect communication and a fast shipment !! 200% recommended ! Thank you !

4. Sato purchased a Soom Keny from me and was wonderful to deal with! She paid on time, communicated often, and had a fabulous attitude! I would highly recommend her for future transactions and would love to deal with her again! Thanks again! :)

5. Bought a Dollshe Bernard from Sato! She agreed to do a layaway and I was so happy! Great communication, and very helpful. She answered all my annoying questions friendly and helped me with everything I needed. The doll was shipped fast and nothing was wrong with him. I recieved some beautiful green glass eyes too that I adore.
      A+ buyer, absolutely great! Would and certainly will deal with her again!
      Lots of love, <3

6. *seller, not a buyer XD

7. I bought Crobidoll T-line bana from Sato - layaway for 2 months :D
      such a nice person ^_^ and great communication! definitely recommended~!!

Thank you Thank you very much ! :)

8. Sato bought a Narin charisma head from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Her communication was excellent during all the transaction and she sent the payment very quick. I wound't hesitate to do business with Sato again, and I highly recommend her!
      Thank you so much!!

9. I bought Sato's L-Bi and B-El plates with 1 unoa male body. Shipping was quick, communication was open and everything was packed super safely! Would work with again!

10. I have bought a minifee Siean head from sato. Good communication and fast shipping.
      Thanks.

11. I bought nice brown shoes from Sato - she is very nice and friendly, communication was great and fun tooo!!! highly recommended to deal with:) that's a pleasure ! Thank you :)

12. I bought a faceplate from sato. We had a little communication hangup, but she was more than helpful in getting things sorted. I would absolutely do business again! Thank you <3

13. Sold a Dollits Hyun head to Sato and it was a great experience! Was patient with me concerning postage and let me know once he arrived safe!!! Would happily buy/sell with Sato in future :)

14. POSITIVE
      I bought Fairyland FeePle65 Chloe doll from Sato, and it was pleasant transaction! She was always in touch, very friendly and fulfilled all her promises. I wouldn't hesitate to deal again!

Thank you!:aheartbea

15. I purchased a couple outfits from Sato. She has been super kind, communicative and prompt when shipping. She took pictures for me and was really understanding. 100% recommended .

16. I purchased an Impldoll Martin head from Sato. Everything went perfect. Fast shipping and great communication. Highly recommend! Thank you!!

17. I purchased a Leeke Rihael head from Sato and she was a delight to deal with. Shipping was fast, item packaged very well and communication very prompt. I'd highly recommend her!

18. I bought Vanessa Impldoll head from Sato. She is a friendly person, easy to communicate with and quick to send. The head is in great condition. Thanks so much! :)

19. Wonderful transaction! I bought a ringdoll head from sato, and the transaction was all around wonderful.

She’s very friendly, and the item was so well packed. Thank you so much!

20. I purchased an iplehouse Mari on a nYID body from Sato. She was so friendly and wonderful to speak to! She replied to my messages so quickly and it was the fastest and smoothest transaction, with the doll even being shipped the very same day :) thank you so much Sato, you are a gem! <3