1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Satori

Jan 13, 2008

1. I sold a pair of Dollmore eyes to Satori. Fast payment and great buyer ^^

2. Satori bought eyes from me, She has excellent communication, and paid fast. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction.

3. Satori bought a doll and several other things from me, it was a great transaction and she's an awesome buyer!

4. She bought a Black Fer from me and paid very promptly, then let me know as soon as she had received it. She was a great buyer, thank you so much.

5. Satori is incredibly friendly and a great person to buy from! Everything she packages is done very carefully, and you can tell she puts a lot of TLC into the stuff she sends out :)

Thanks so much for my new girl! I'm excited more than you know (the necklace was GORGEOUS by the way!!)

6. Bought a pair of eyes from Satori who was great with communication and a wonderful seller. Received the eyes pretty quickly too. Thanks.

7. Bought a pair of eyes from Satori. She was great to communicate with, and easy to deal with! She shipped the eyes quickly, and I got them super-fast.Would deal with again. Thanks!

8. I bought a black fer from her and she was really nice! I asked her for a cheaper shipping alternative and she did and it came really fast!! =D Thanks for the black fer~ It's so pretty~

9. I just recieved a Soom/Mirodoll hybrid from Satori and the transaction could not have been smoother. The doll was in perfect condition, very carefully packed, and arrived far sooner than estimated. Communication was thorough every step of the way.