1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ~Satsuki~

Nov 1, 2008

1. Hi everyone!

Here is my feedback thead. :aheartbea

2. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

3. ~satsuki~ bought a body from me and was really wonderful to deal with - a great transaction ^^

4. Bought a Ryu head from me, and was WONDERFUL~ Quick replies and payment, and was just a generally great person to deal with. Highly recommended!

:aheartbea:aheartbea

5. I sold one of my beloved Nanuri 06 heads to Satsuki, all round it was an excellent transaction with great communtication and some fun and humor in the mix to boot!! Thanks for everything and I'm looking forwards to next time :)

6. I just sold an SD top to Satsuki. The transaction went great, communication and payment were both smooth. Thank you! <3

7. Awesome buyer :D
      Thanks so much!

8. Bought a wig from ~satsuki~ and she was great! Communication was excellent and overall she is a very lovely person to deal with. The wig was shipped quickly and I couldn't be happier with it! Thank you so much! :D

9. I bought a Migidoll Ryu from Satsuki. She was really nice, Communication was good. She even gave my boy a new face up for free, and it looks great, I love it.
      I would definitely recommend her as a buyer or seller. Thank you so much.

10. ~Satsuki~ participated in my very first Dream of Doll group order and she kept me well informed of things on her end. Her communication made this a great transaction and I'm much appreciative of that~

:clover Thank you! :clover

11. Purchased a B&G Leile from Satsuki. She is a conscientious seller. 5 Star Service. Thank you, Merry Christmas. Margie

12. ~Satsuki~ bought a wig (and free pair of eyes) from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

13. I purchased some eyes from ~Satsuki~. She was very clear in her communication - let me know when the items had shipped, and was very sweet about a minor mixup that occured. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

14. ~Satsuki~ bought some hats from me. Paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Would sell to her again.

15. I sold a Dambi head to ~Satsuki~ and all was perfect with a prompt payment and a very nice communication. 100% recommended! Thanks a lot !

16. I bought a Sapphira head from Satsuki. This was the best experience in my life! Satsuki is the best seller I've every worked with, the messages were answered really quickly, the item was perfect and the shipping was fast! Thanks again!

17. Satsuki bought some leggings from me. She is pleasant to deal with, very friendly and patient. Great transaction!

18. Satsuki purchased a shirt from me. Excellent communication through out the whole thing and she paid promptly. Couldn't have asked for an easier transaction.

19. I purchased a beautiful B&G Sunny Boy from ~Satsuki~ I am in love with him and with her! The communication was excellent and she was very understanding, and fun to talk too! I am super satisfied! Shipping was amazingly fast too! I am so happy with the transaction, a 100%! seller!

20. ~Satsuki~ sold me a doll of hers I had been eyeing and I couldn't be more pleased with him. Arrived very very fast and was packed very well. He is gorgeous and everything I could have asked for<3 Thanks so much for the excellent communication and friendly transaction =]