1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for satura

Jan 27, 2011

1. Hi~I'm satura.Please leave your feedback here. Thanks >3<

2. satura bought Heliot head from me.
      It was wonderful transaction, fast payment, great communication.
      Highly recommend for her XD

3. I am currently in the middle of a hellish, hideous mess of a transaction with Satura, the details of which can be read here: Problem Thread.

BUYER BEWARE.

4. I sold a head to satura-it was a fast and easy transaction. Thanks!

5. Satura bought a Soom lami from me, was very easy to deal with and would always reply to pm :3 would sell to again :3

6. satura bought my Soom Lami and everything was perfect.
      She payed quickly and was very nice to commuicate with!
      I recommend her for every transaction!
      Thank you very much ^^

7. I bought a Luts Super Senior Delf Cane head from Satura, she was a dream to work with!

Wonderful communication, quick shipping, excellent packaging, not a herd of elephants could have harmed the head! She was quick to answer any questions I had and I would definitely do business with her again in a heart beat. <3

8. Satura bought a head from me. Everything was perfect such as fast payment and really good communication.
      I would really recommend Satura as a buyer!

9. I bought an LE Tarot - 0- Lev the Fool from Satura, and I must say, it was a wonderful transaction! She shipped promptly, and when the item arrived, everything was packed so safe and snug, I felt like it came directly from SoulDoll! The doll is gorgeous, and Satura left me utterly satisfied!

I most definitely recommend her!

10. I bought a Spiritdoll Acer from Satura on layaway, It was a perfect transaction with great communication and Acer arrived quickly and extremely well packed.
      Thank you so much Satura:)

11. Satura bought a Spiritdoll Stayne from me. It was a great transaction, prompt payment and great communication. Would not hesitate to do another with Satura. Thankyou

12. Sold my Soom girl to Satura, super fast payment, excellent buyer. :D
      I'm really sorry not to send the package to the given address and lots of inconvience caused. :sorry
      But she was so understanding and patient to wait until the package finally arrived safely in her home. :)
      Just a wonderful transaction, thank you so much. :aheartbea

13. Mini-mee arrived very well packed & sooner than anticipated. Great communication, very patient with my brain/nerve issues making it difficult for me trying to get everything together to send all the shipping info needed. (Sorry you had to send several questions as I kept missing things you needed.) Wonderful seller, thank you SO much!

14. I bought a Dolkot Lai from Satura and she was very reasonable, understanding, and kept great communication. Shipping was fast and the doll was nicely packaged. Everything worked out very smoothly! Thanks for the service!

15. I bought a minifee Siean head from satura.&#9829; Everything went really nicely and the head arrived quick and safe. Thank you! :)

16. I bought a Fairyland MNF Siean head from satura. I'm really impressed by the deal, it was nice and fast. I enjoyed the communication, too. Also I want to thank satura for excellent packing, the head arrived perfectly safe.

17. satura bought a head from me ^^ fast communication and payment! I strongly recommend for future transactions^^

18. I bought a MNF Siean head from Satura. Communication was great, and shipping was super fast! Thank you very much!

19. I sold a SOOM TG body to satura, and the transaction was fast and went perfectly. I would certainly deal with her again, thank you!

20. Satura sold me a set of violet fantasy parts for Soom Cheshire. They arrived quickly, packaged very well! I would definitely buy from them again!