1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for saybia

Sep 26, 2009

1. People who buy from me or sell to me can leave feedback here, if there are any problems please feel free to pm me at anytime.

2. Saybia bought a pair of eyes from me. The transaction was very good. Would love to do buisness with her again! Thanks!

3. Saybia bought a DZ Leo off me and has been wonderful from start to finish. She was really patient about my shipping delays and her communication has been fantastic - she let me know the moment he arrived too <3 I would love to sell to her again any time :)

4. I purchased a perfect little lati yellow top from Saybia.

She is an awesome communicator!

The transaction was perfect, she was quick to pm/message and to mail out the shirt. She even included some extra fabric so I could make more for my other dolls!!

Thanks so much Saybia!!

I wouldn't hesitate doing transactions in the future with Saybia.

5. I bought some pretty glass eyes from Saybia and the transaction could not have been more perfect! Saybia is a genuinely lovely person and a pleasure to do business with. Her communication was wonderful, and the eyes were well packaged, shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I'm really happy! Highly recommended seller! :D

6. Sabiya bought a Pong faceplate from me :)
      Couldn't recommend her more!!!
      Wonderful contact, sparkling person :):)
      Welcome back ANY time!!!

7. ++++positive++++
      Sabiya bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend~!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks~m(_ _)m

8. I bought a puki girl from saybia.
      She was very friendly and communicative.
      The package was sent perfecty wrapped and arrived very quickly.

Thanks!

9. saybia purchased a Lati wig from me. Communication was flawless and payment was made promptly. She is very friendly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. She was a pleasure to deal with and I recommend her for anyone. I'd work with her again without hesitation! Excellent. :)

Thank you so much! ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

10. I baught a PKF from saybia. Everything went perfectly fine. saybia is friendly and answers you fast and with a lot of details.
      The package was sent the day after my payment and saybia keeped talking with me before the doll arrives at home.
      Great packaging with some pretty decoration and well protected.

I hardly recommend =)

11. Saybia bought a LY wig from me. Perfect transaction and smooth communication, thank you!

12. :aheartbea Oh my ! It arrived so fast !! I received her today !
      [​IMG]I adopted a lovely little doll from saybia, and it arrived all perfectly packaged today ! ! :) Kattje was so sweet, she negotiated an offer for me and also opted to send the doll with tracking, along with a proof of postage. She was immensely helpful and reassuring all the way through and I cannot believe how fast I received this little one, when she was only sent out on the 25th ! ! The doll itself is beyond stunning and cute, both at the same time !
      I would so happily do business with her again.
      [I][B][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/biwjf7.jpg[/IMG] :)
      [COLOR=#cc3399]Thankyou sooooo much Kaatje, and I hope you're having a wonderful birthday today! !![/COLOR]
      [I][COLOR=#ee82ee]
      [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff3366]x [/COLOR]:cake:[FONT=Verdana][B][COLOR=#ff0099] HeartShapeSugarCake[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][B][B][B][B][B][B][B] :cake: [COLOR=#ff3366]x[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/I][/B][/I]

13. saybia pirchased my Puki Pongpong, it was a brilliant transaction, super fast payment and lovely friendly communication, she also kindly let me know when the doll arrived safely :) I would highly recommend a transaction with saybia to anyone and hope to trade again in the future :aheartbea

14. Saybia purchased a Puki wig from me, she paid promptly and with great communication!

15. saybia bought a pair of tiny boots from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with. Thank you and hope your little one likes the boots! :)

16. saybia bought a wig from me and the transaction went smoothly. Payment was prompt and communication was good all the way till she even told me when she got em'. Good buyer and thank you for your purchase once more. :)

17. A few transactions took place :

* A trade; My doll for her doll. Went smoothly. Shipping was fast and perfect.
      * I bought a doll of her, again everything went smoothly. Great communication. Doll was here before I could find clothes for her - but not to worry, the doll didn't come naked!
      * I commissioned a doll, great communication. Pictures at the right times. The doll was more then I hoped for and the shipping was yet again, impeccable.

Thumbs up for Saybia :fangirl:

18. Thanks for the Mo-head, he is very lovely and arrived safe and sound! *O*
      It was a real pleasure to deal with you, dear saybia, thank you very much for him!

19. saybia bought some glass eyes from my selling thread.
      Every thing went smooth and perfect.
      Hope to deal with
      saybia again soon! ^^