1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sayrannah

Jan 16, 2008

1. Even though she lives all the way in Australia she got the item I sold her in record time. Faster then stuff I ship to UK. She bought my Shiwoo Elf head and paid fast and was super nice to deal with. I am surprised she has no feedback before now but so happy I was able to do this transaction with her. Great person to deal with. MK

2. I sold a pair of hands to Sayrannah, she's a fantastic buyer. Communication was great and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ^^

3. Sayrannah commissioned a faceup by me, and was wonderful to deal with in all aspects. A great pleasure to do business with! <3

4. Sayrannah participated in a eluts order I ran a while back. She paid quickly and communication was excellent. She was lovely to do business with, and I won't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

5. Bought a dress from Sayrannah. Excellent communication, very friendly, and shipped fast. :D Would do business again!

6. Sayrannah was a participant in my Fairyland group order and everything went wonderfully well. She's so friendly and paid promptly. She also kept up well with communication on her end which I really appreciate. She was the first person that I ever shipped to in Australia and I was amazed by how quickly she received her head!! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

:clover Thank you for being such a wonderful participant. :clover

7. Sayrannah commissioned me for face ups and she was great to do business with! Organised, super nice and excellent communication. Would love to work with her again! ^o^

8. Sayrannah commissioned me for a faceup :) she was very friendly with excellent communication :) a pleasure to do business with.

9. Sayrannah purchased Glati's wings from me. Communications was wonderful, friendly and a pleasure. Payment was prompt.
      Thank you!

10. Sayrannah purchased Glati's LE clothes from me. Communications was wonderful, friendly and a pleasure. Payment was prompt.
      Thank you!

11. I sold a wig to Sayrannah and she just PMed to tell me she got it! She payed promptly and was patient with my short shipping delay :D

12. Sayrannah participated in my Soom Ai split. Great communication and prompt payments. It was lovely working with her. Thank you so much! :)

13. Bought some rose sprite legs from me, they arrives very fast ^^

she paid promptly and was amazing to deal with!!

thank you <3

14. I sold Sayrannah my Soom NS Onyx on layaway. She was amazing with communication and even paid off the doll ahead of schedule. Overall, a very friendly and understanding buyer. Thank you so much! :D

15. Sayrannah bought a hoodie from me. Everything went well and she let me know when it arrived. Would gladly do business with her again. ^^

16. Sayrannah was an Excellent buyer with great communication. She bought an Iplehouse western dexter hat from me, I would gladly do business with again. Cheers!