Feedback for Sazzlynn

Aug 26, 2010

1. Hello,
      If you've bought from or sold to me, please leave feedback. TIA

2. Sazzlynn gave my RealPuki sleeping plate a new home !!! She was a pleasure to deal with, paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. I'd do business with her again any day :)

3. Sazzlynn bought a Puki from me. She paid promptly and it was a delightful transaction!

4. sazzlynn commissioned me to do the faceup on her pukipuki. I really enjoyed working with her. She has prompt communication and payment.

5. I just sold a faceplate to Sazzlynn.
      A perfect transaction. Swift payment, great communication and left me feedback. I would love to deal with again.

Thank you very much!

6. Sazzlynn purchased a PukiPuki Darjeeling for me. She paid promptly and notified me when she arrived. I would gladly buy or sell to her in the future.

7. Sold a Pukipuki body to Sazzlynn prompt payment and swift respondes to messages =D

8. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

9. Sazzlynn commissioned me for a faceup on her pukifee duck face plate. It went very well! Her communication was excellent and clear and payment was very fast. I highly recommend her!

10. Sazzlynn purchased my Tyni, and it was an excellent transaction in every way. Lovely communication and prompt payment! I would happily do business with her any time. :)

Thanks again!

:daisy

11. Sazzlynn commissioned me to paint a faceup for her Fairyland Juri. It was a pleasure to communicate with her, and I hope she will commission me again in the future! Thank you very much for your business! ^_^

12. Sazzlynn participated in my Mature Mini Shoes GO. She was very polite, patient, and good with communication. She also paid her invoices quickly. I would love to have her join another one of my GO's!

13. Sazzlynn bought a pukifee body and head back from me and the payment was super fast and communication was great!! Thank you so much!! :)

14. I sold Sazzlynn an Iplehouse Tatiana and she paid super quickly. She was a doll to deal with. (whoops bad pun xD) Anyway, I would recommend her as a buyer and would love to deal with her again. :)
      Thanks so much for buying her and I hope that you thoroughly enjoy her!

15. Sazzlynn bought 4 pairs of glass eyes from my selling thread.
      Fast payment and everything went smooth and perfect!
      Hope to deal with
      Sazzlynn again! ^^

16. Sazzlynn purchased a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the eyes arrived. I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you!! :)

17. Just completed sale of my Hana doll to Sazzlynn. Super fast payment!!! Excellent transaction !!! Thanks!!!

18. I bought an iplehouse Tatiana from Sazzlynn. She was lovely to deal with! She confirmed payment and shipped in a very timely manner. The doll arrived just as described. I'm very happy with the transaction!

Thank you so much! :D

19. Sazzlynn purchased an Elfdoll Doona from me and the entire transaction progressed quickly and smoothly. She's a pleasure to do business with.

20. I traded Sazzlynn a Fairyland MNF soony head for a MNF Celine head. very great communication ! transaction went wonderfully, I Highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much ! <3 <3 <3