Feedback for scarlettmare ~

Apr 4, 2017

1. This is the thread where you can leave feedback for my translations here on DoA!
      Hope it's all good.
      Thank you all! ♡

2. I sold a DollZone Big Dipper to scarlettmare. Communication was great (even all the way from Spain) and payment was fast. Great transaction all around. Thank you. Cheryl

3. I sold a pair of wing horns from leekeworld to scarlettmare on IG. Payment was fast, communication poliet. I would definitely sell to them again.

4. I had a great transaction with scarlettmare
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Great transaction with Scarlettmare, promt paiment, excellent communication !
      I recommand this member ^___^
      Many thanks !

6. Bought a doll from Scarlett, communication was great, doll - carefully packed, clean, perfect, with eyes (three pairs!), clothes, shoes, and more!
      Highly recommend! Absolutely great experience, it was really a pleasure.
      Thanks!!! :love

7. Bought a DF-A Miao Miao from scarlettmare.
      Really good communication, well packaged and fast shipping.
      Everything was good, thank you very much!

8. I literally made a DoA account so I could leave positive feedback for scarlettmare. I purchased a pair of DF jointed hands from her. She was fast and informative with her communication and shipping, as well as funny and kind to someone like me who’s brand new to the hobby. I couldn’t be more happy with the hands - the resin match is nearly perfect, and they had an interesting nail mod that didn’t stain the fingers at all.

Good luck getting your grail, scarlettmare!

9. I sold a Yosd-Kanata to scarlettmare and it was a very pleasant experience! Also we had a bit problem due poor job done by the custom, they remain nice and patient with the process. They also let me know when the doll arrives. I would totally recommend Ebisama to anyone!