1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sceneneko

Dec 18, 2010

1. Please post feedback for me, Sceneneko, here!
    2. I sold a B&G Aurora to SceneNeko, and she was a great buyer! She paid promptly, and let me know whence Aurora arrived! Sell to her with confidence! ^_^
    3. Sceneneko commissioned a custom outfit from me and everything went just perfectly. Super clear reference photos, very pleasant communication and payment was prompt. She let me know when outfit arrived and has even offered to follow up with photos.
      Thank you for a flawless transaction! You are a joy to work with. <3
    4. SceneNeko bought a Soom Adamelli from me. Payment was fast and she was a pleasure to deal with! I would happily transact with her again! Thanks so much!
    5. SceneNeko bought a Leeke Mikhaila from me. She paid very quickly and let me know when Mikhaila arrived. She is absolutely wonderful and would love to work with her again. I definitely recommend her.

SceneNeko purchased a MNF Ryeon head from me. Really fast, and easy transaction. I recommend her as a buyer! :)
    7. SceneNeko bought a Soom Silt from me. Great buyer and payment was fast! A recommended buyer! Thank you!
    8. Sceneneko bought a fullset PKF Mio from me. She was friendly and paid promptly, and let me know when the package was received. Great transaction and I would do business with her again. Thanks! :)