1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SchizoCheese

Jun 24, 2008

1. I bought some clothing from SchizoCheese. The transaction was very smooth! I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks!

2. I bought a Dollshe Hound from SchizoCheese and everything was perfect
      She was friendly and informative, doll arrived fast and packaged very well
      I'd gladly do business again,
      thank you so much!!!

3. SchizoCheese bought a doll from me. She is a very nice person to deal with. Cos of some family reason, I delayed 1 week to ship the doll to her. And she was totally understandable and very kind to work with. I highly recommend her as a awesome buyer!!!
      Thank you!!!

4. Seller shipped out the item on time and it reached me safe. The only dissatisfaction is that seller failed to mention that the wig is a default wig and this did not come with elastic. It is a MSD wig but is unable to fit a 7-8in head doll. Seller has refused a refund on this matter.

5. I joined a small 4D G.O conducted by her and she kept me posted throughout the whole order. I even bought some Hound clothes from her. The items were really well-packaged, and communication with her was always good. There would be future transactions with her, I am certain. XD Always a pleasure to work with her. :aheartbea

6. bought a number of stuffs from cheese, n it's been really smooth transactions.
      meet up was convienent or rather to our convinence :lol: meet up soon desu! ^^

7. I bought a wig from Schizocheese and everything went smoothly. Great communication and the wig was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I am very happy! Highly recommended seller, thanks so much! <3

8. traded a dress for SchizoCheese's wigs and wings, items arrived fast:)
      communication was smooth and she is very nice~

9. Sold a fur wig to SchizoCheese, and the transaction couldn't have gone any better<3

She was friendly and polite, quick to respond, I would gladly do business with you again!
      Thanks! c:

10. Husband bought me a CH Sunny from SchizoCheese for my birthday...shipping was wonderfully fast, packaging was nice and safe, and doll was stunning. Great service and wonderful communication would definitely do business with again.

11. She bought a hoodie and a pair of sandals from me~ Communication was clear, I was informed as to when items were received and overall the transaction was completed promptly and without any problems :)

12. Bought the cutest mask from SchizoCheese. It was one of my Holy Grail items. Arrived in perfect condition. Great merchandise and excellent shipping time. Would definitely recommend and would do business with again. Thankx so much... HUGZ

- ShadowHawke -

13. I bought 3 Delf boy hands from SchizoCheese and the transaction went perfectly.

Excellent communication, very nice and friendly, fast shipping, items in perfect condition... I can only say good things about her!

Lovely seller, and I would definitely deal with her again.

Thanks so much! <3

14. I bought a coat from SchizoCheese and would love to make business with her again :D She replied promptly to my PMs and shipped the item quickly and carefully packed in a padded envelope

Thanks!

15. Joined several group orders from Cheese and everything went smoothly. Very pleasant to deal with-- 100% recommended! :)

16. I bought a SD fur wig from SchizoCheese.
      Very friendly seller and great wig! :D
      Will definitely buy again!! XD

17. I purchased an adorable YoSD hat from SchizoCheese, who let me know when the package was mailed and the tracking number. SchizoCheese was sweet enough to send me the info again after the package had been in-route for a few weeks and even got me the link to the tracking site that showed the package had actually been sent out. The other tracking sites couldn't see the package so having this new site helped alleviate my concerns - we have difficulty getting mail to us due to a lazy mail carrier who sometimes doesn't leave a pink slip when something arrives so we don't know it's at the post office.

The hat arrived fine and I am VERY pleased with the transaction. Thanks again!

18. I bought some gorgeous albino blue glass eyes from SchizoCheese - the eyes arrived in good order, they were well-packed and the communication was excellent. Thanks! :)

19. SchizoCheese was so kind to let me buy the Heliot Master hands she had for sale. She was quick to take photos of them for me and get shipping quotes too. They were packed up perfectly and arrived with no problem. Perfect transaction - thanks! :)

20. Bought a Heliot head from SC, she is lovely to deal with (even started calling the head by the female pronoun when I told her I was going to make it a girl!), parcel arrived very safely, even with a pair of eyes <3