1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SchizoCheese

Jun 24, 2008

1. Bought a Heliot wig from SchizoCheese and it was in PERFECT condition, as stated.
      I would gladly do business again ^_^

Thank you!

2. I bought the yoSD sized denim jumper with hat and socks. The communication was friendly,smooth and swift. Would definitely buy from Schizocheese again.

3. I had a wonderful transaction with SchizoCheese, I'd sell to her again. Thank you so much :)

4. Bought a pair of Ash Grey Zouks from SchizoCheese, and she was mahvelous to work with. Would most assuredly recommend to anyone, and would gladly purchase from again! :kitty2

5. I had a great transaction with SchizoCheese:D Very professional and timely, with no problems at all:) I would happily buy from again!

6. Sold 2 customised handmade furwigs to SchizoCheese. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

7. Schizocheese ordered items from my shop. She paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended.

8. bought an SD sweater from schizocheese, awesome transaction.
      Thanks for keeping me up to speed with the package!

9. Sorry for the late feedback, I thought I had given it already @@;;
      I had a nice transaction with SchizoCheese, payment was really quick and she was kind enough to let me know the package had arrived.

Thank you again!

10. I just bought two pairs of SD jeans from SchizoCHeese and they arrived in perfect condition! The transaction went very smoothly, she was very polite and informative, all in all it was a wonderful experience, thank you very much!

Highly recommended seller <3

11. Schizocheese joined my LUTS GO, her payment was prompt and communication was great as well! :)
      Was an enjoyable experience overall.

12. I bought a pair of shoes from SchizoCheese,
      and they arrived safely and as described.
      Couldn't be happier about the whole transaction. Thanks!

13. I bought Kaelin's head from SchizoCheese. She was wonderful from the beginning to the end! Communication was great - very fast and friendly; SchizoCheese was very understanding and helpful. She shipped very quickly and gave me a tracking number - and four days later I've already got the package :) The head was wrapped perfectly safely and is totally lovely :)
      I'm very happy with the transaction, will gladly deal with SchizoCheese again.

14. Traded a JrDelf body with SC for a Volks 10 body. Perfect transaction on her end. Body is in beautiful condition, was packaged well and shipped fast. SC was very pleasant to deal with, would definatly recommend her!

15. Bought two shirts and a pair of shoes. Fast shipping, can't wait to get these on my Mecha Angel Edward Cullen AAA++++++++++++

16. SchizoCheese buy wig from my shop
      very nice people~
      good communication
      very prompt payment
      any about my wigs welcome pm me~
      (*^__^*) ~~

17. I bought a wig from SchizoCheese. Communication was friendly and prompt, shipping was fast and the wig is in great condition exactly as described. I have purchased items from her before and will happily do so again in the future. Thanks :fangirl:

18. SchizoCheese (love the name) recently purchased a Lati M Head from me. It was a great transaction from start to finish, with excellent communication and she was a real pleasure to deal with. I would do business with SchizoCheese again in a heartbeat.

19. I bought a wig from SchizoCheese. Communication was fast and friendly, and she kindly provided me with extra photos when I asked for them. Shipping was fast, and I'd definitely buy from her again :)

20. I bought a Littlefee Chiwoo girl from SchizoCheese and she was an absolute wonder to work with. She kept me fully appraised of things and the packaging on this little girl was wonderful. She even gave me a free dress and wig! Wonderful seller. I would definitely do business with her again and highly recommend her.

Thank you! :aheartbea