1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SchizoCheese

Jun 24, 2008

1. She purchased a Pipos Red Queen from me in a great transaction. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Lovely to work with.

2. I bought an outfit from SchizoCheese, a wraparound skirt and sleeveless top. The item is in good condition, and shipped quickly. Best of all was the communication! She me updated on when sending messages to keep me updated on when she sent the item, and was also very patient since this was only my second transaction on DOA. Very helpful!

3. I bought a couple of outfits from Schizo. They are exactly as described. I would gladly do business with Schizo again any time.

4. SchizoCheese was wondeful to work with. The doll was shipped quickly to me and she gave me all the information I would need from the get go. Doll was packed very well. She was very patient with me, and very easy to communicate with. I am very grateful for her for being so wonderful to communicate with, actually. I had the doll for far too long because I spent a long time working on it, which is my fault, but she was understanding the entire time and helped me when I needed it. She also paid promptly and let me know as soon as it arrived. It was a fantastic transaction. Thanks once again!

5. I bought a wig from SchizoCheese and it arrive safe, sound and just as pictured, in excellent condition. She also was excellent at communication, and great to buy from all around. Thanks!!

6. i did a wonderful wig commission for Schizocheese.
      the communication is really wonderful as well as the payment being on time :)
      thank u so much again

7. Hi! I bought a pipos cat ears from Schizocheeze and all is perfect! Good comunication and fast shipping ^^

Sopita

8. I bought a pair of Dikadoll NSY jointed hands from SchizoCheese. The transaction was quick, communication was excellent. The product was as described and packed well. Not only that but I was refunded some of my shipping cost when I overpaid. I would not hesitate to do business with SchizoCheese again. It was lovely on all accounts.

9. I bought a Leekeworld wig from SchizoCheese. She was very friendly and patiently answered all of my questions. She let me know when she shipped the wig out; it came promptly and well-packed. I would not hesitate to do business with SchizoCheese again, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.
      Thank you SchizoCheese for the awesome transaction!

10. Bought a wig from schizoCheese ^D^

it arrived in perfect condition and is beautiful! It was a dream wig for us and the transaction went so smoothly i wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

11. SchizoCheese participated in my most recent GO from Fairyland - great communication, fast payment... all the good stuff required. Would happily buy/sell/trade with her any time :)

12. I bought a Luts Junior Delf body off SchizoCheese, and it was a great experience! She was always helpful and friendly in her communications, and my body got to me in no time. Thanks again! :D

13. really a great wig commission from Schizocheese..
      i will for sure work with again in the future.. thank u so much <3

14. I purchased a Rickydoll Helios head from ShizoCheese. Communication went fine, the head was shipped safely and quickly, and arrived without any issues. Plus, it was sent with a pair of eyes and a wig, which I thought was thoughtful. Thank you very much ShizoCheese!

15. SchizoCheese bought a Dream of Doll E-an from me, payment was very fast and great communication, highly recommend :)

16. Bought some dolly clothes from ShizoCheese, fast shipping and kept in-touch, thanks so much! =^_^=

17. I bought some clothes from SchizoCheese, where delivered fast and communication was prompt and friendly. Would highly recommend ^^

18. I recently purchased an SD13 boy bod from SchizoCheese, which arrived very well-packed and exactly as described. Excellent transaction all around. ^_^

19. SchizoCheese commissioned me for a faceup and we had a great trasaction. Communication was so pleasant and she was sweet indeed! I'd highly recommend her!

20. Sold a Volks head on layaway to SchizoCheese - PMs were fast and friendly, she paid off the layaway well within the allotted time, and she let me know when the head arrived. We did run into a minor mishap when I discovered some unexpected scuffing on the default faceup, but SchizoCheese reacted calmly and professionally, and we were able to negotiate a settlement satisfactory to both sides. All in all, a very smooth transaction from start to finish - a great buyer, and highly recommended!