1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Scoob :)

Jun 4, 2011

1. Hello!
      Please leave me feedback for our transactions and I will do the same for you! :D
      ~Scoob :)
    2. I sold my Soom Gena to Scoob. She was very friendly, and quick to respond. Paid promptly when she said she would. :D
      Unfortunately, the doll was damaged during transit, although well packed. We agreed on a partial refund to pay for repairing it.

It was a good transaction, good communication, great buyer.
    3. Scoob adopted my Delf Soony and everything went well. Payment was prompt, communication was always pleasant and she let me know as soon as she arrived. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction! Enjoy your new girl!
    4. I purchase a Soom Gena on a long layaway from Scoob and she was lovely to deal with. There was a slight hiccup with communication but everything was resolved very quickly and very happily.

Doll was packaged brilliantly, and I reckon the bubble wrap and box she double wrapped it in would have survived an atomic bomb! Even with the hiccup, I'd still put this down as a positive transaction and would recommend her as a seller or buyer to anyone.
    5. Scoob purchased a Crobidoll wig from me, and she was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was wonderfully swift and friendly, and payment was prompt.

Thank you very much for such a pleasant transaction!
    6. I purchased a Feeple60 Chloe from Scoob and it was a wonderful transaction. She went completely out of her way to help me, doll was wrapped securely and shipped quickly (and she was very helpful explaining different shipping options to me!) Overall a 5star transaction and I would highly highly recommend her as a seller! Thanks a bunch Scoob ^-^
    7. Scoob bought from me MNF clothes. Her payment was fast, overall smooth transaction. She let me know immediately when the package arrived. Thank you for your purchase! :aheartbea
    8. I bought a Angell studio dress and another shirt from Scoob.
      Communication was fast and super friendly. Over all the transaction went very smoothly
      I would defenitely buy from Scoob again int he future~~

I purchased some lovely SD13 girl clothing from Scoob. The communication was excellent and the shipping was quick; also, the items were just as pictured! I recommend them as a seller! Thank you! :D